New VIS 3" cowl installed...PICS...

Nasty GT

Using stuff to do things
Reaction score
How much does it weigh?
That's a great price.

Good question. It is coming off again today or tomorrow so I'll check it. It is definately MUCH lighter that the Cervinis 4" I had on before.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Looks great man!

PS I got the hood painted I just need to wet sand and buff and it will be perfect. Check the what have you done to your mustang thread.

Nasty GT

Using stuff to do things
Reaction score
Looks great man!

PS I got the hood painted I just need to wet sand and buff and it will be perfect. Check the what have you done to your mustang thread.

Kick ass Mike. Looks awesome. You guys got any events/cruises or big shows planned up there yet this year? Been pretty boring here on my days off.

of visibility lol. A shot from the driver seat

I'll get one today. Gotta do some logs and will snap a pic. My old hood on Mike's (06 Saleen^^^^) was a 4" and kinda hard for me to see over at times (I'm only 5' 10"). This is a 3" and seems much better.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
I can't think of any plus the gf just bought a house so I'll be busy most weekends the rest of this year with that. If you ever make it up this way text me and we can go for a cruise or something.

In regards to the 4" cowl it took a few days but not to bad since I'm a little over 6 feet.

Back