Nice AM floor mats

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Good idea, I like where your heads at! We could setup a group purchase for sure. How about this, if you can gather a group to order 10 sets, I can reduce the cost from $89.99 to $65.00 a set + free shipping of course.

Let me know if you're interested and shoot me a PM so we can work out the purchasing details!

Shane

5pointoh

Reaction score
OK, great......looks like another interested party. I love the sharp colours on the AM logo.

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
i'd be in too. i would also be in if you changed it to the FORD RACING mats, just throwing that out there. just pm me when ready incase i miss it here.

Last edited:

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds good guys! 5pointoh messaged me and said he already picked a set up, actually. So, if someone else wants to take the reins and build the group of 10, post up here and shoot me a PM. We'll get things rolling once the group is set!

Shane

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
thats 2 for the ford racing mats. anyone one else? if we can put together 10 for the ford racing mats what would the price be and i'll take over and start trying to put it together. i like the AM mats i just like the FR mats better.

David

Last edited:

Nicu7

forum member
Reaction score
I'm in for either one. Depends on if the group buy price includes the actual ford mats.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys!

FYI: We can mix and match the floor mats if some of you are interested in different designs! Maybe this will help bring in more interest!

Shane

Last edited:

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Can you guys get the weathertech floor liners in the tan color? I can't afford it right now, but maybe when my taxes come in that will be one of the things to add to the list.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Can you guys get the weathertech floor liners in the tan color? I can't afford it right now, but maybe when my taxes come in that will be one of the things to add to the list.

Captainstr8edge,

We only have the WeatherTech Floor Mats in black, unfortunately. I can definitely add Tan Floor Mats to my Product Suggestions list though. Thanks for the suggestion!

Shane

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
i quit counting..it got confusing but i think we have 8 on either the AM ones and FR ones and 1 that wanted the tri-bars but they are more expensive.

so how much would the ford racing mats cost me, they are regular $79 it looks like.

do we have enough people yet?

this money is burning a hole in my pocket.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back