Nice AM floor mats

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
how long does it take to to go from suggestion to being able to order? would like to know how long i should wait before trying to find it elsewhere. im more than ok waiting a few weeks.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
i quit counting..it got confusing but i think we have 8 on either the AM ones and FR ones and 1 that wanted the tri-bars but they are more expensive.

so how much would the ford racing mats cost me, they are regular $79 it looks like.

do we have enough people yet?

this money is burning a hole in my pocket.

Good to see so many people interested! Unfortunately, I don't have as much leverage with the Ford Racing Mats as I do with the AM Mats, the lowest price I for those is $70.00 shipped (10-12 styled).

If you want to find out who wants what, we can start the transaction. I think we're close enough!

Shane

how long does it take to to go from suggestion to being able to order? would like to know how long i should wait before trying to find it elsewhere. im more than ok waiting a few weeks.

If we were to pick the new style up, it could take up to 2 months before anything hits the site. It's a little bit of a process, unfortunately. Sorry!

Shane

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I'll go ahead and advertise for y'all and get some AM mats. Just tell me what I need to do.

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
Good to see so many people interested! Unfortunately, I don't have as much leverage with the Ford Racing Mats as I do with the AM Mats, the lowest price I for those is $70.00 shipped (10-12 styled).

Shane

What about on the '05-'09 Ford Racing mats?

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
05-09 Ford Racing Mats will be $65 shipped. Let me know what you guys are interested in and we'll get this going. I think we have close to enough people!

Send me a PM with the following if your ready!

1. First/Last name.
  2. Shipping address.
  3. Best phone number to be contacted with.
  4. Year/Model Mustang
  5. Particular Styled Floor Mat
I'll keep count and submit the number orders in this thread. Also, to make things easier, I'm going to have one of my best guys contact each of you individually to setup the transaction over the phone!

Shane

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Okay we have two requests that are being taken care of. That leaves 8 left! If you're interested, shoot me a PM with the info I requested above!

Shane

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
I got a PM, but decided I wanted a design AM does not offer with just a silver running pony.

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
ummmmmm im still waiting. got picks or a link to what you bought? im gonna do a search in a bit to see if i can find any that have yellow in them.

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
http://images-ftp.americanmuscle.com/common/pages/viewer-enlarged.php?sku=24033&name=Ford%2520Racing%2520Black%2520Floor%2520Mats%2520%2805-09%2520All%29&thumbs=24033,24033_alt1,24033_alt2,24033_alt3,24033_alt4&selectedImg=24033?$s7product$
garahyde.jpg

These have some yellow...
ga9eju4e.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back