Nice AM floor mats

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
so you DID go through a.m.? i though you ordered through someone else with a different logo the way i read your post. i've still never gotten a call from them. hell maybe i forgot to include my phone number.

nope i went back and looked at the pm i sent and it had my phone number.

Last edited:

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
I saw the bad reviews as well and in doing some searches, found a set with a silver running pony for $56 shipped. We shall see if they are worth it.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed responses guys! I came down with a nasty sickness this past week and I'm just getting up to speed here at AM. In the future, I'll be able to respond within 24 Business hours, as normal.

As of now, I've responded to all of my PM's. Give me a shout if anyone else is interested in new Floor Mats! We only have 3 orders so far, still looking for 7 more!

Shane

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Is anyone else interested in some discounted Floor Mats for this group buy? We've already taken care of 3 orders, but I'm looking to discount at least 7 more sets if we have interest!

Give me a shout!

Shane

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
Let me know how they fit. I've seen some bad reviews.

I got the Ford Racing mats and they are smaller than I expected, don't really cover the floor pans fully. Also, it does not include rear mats, for some reason I thought it did...

I should have just gotten the GT/CS specific mats but these are better than what I had in there!

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I got the Ford Racing mats and they are smaller than I expected, don't really cover the floor pans fully. Also, it does not include rear mats, for some reason I thought it did...

I should have just gotten the GT/CS specific mats but these are better than what I had in there!

dark steed,

Sorry for the confusion. The Ford Racing mats were the only ones that didn't come with rear seat mats in the kit. Also, I agree the fitment could be better. Since they're a Ford mat, we make sure to keep it on the site, though.

However, in case anyone is reading along... I think you'll find our AM mats are quite the opposite. Fitment is great and they full kit comes with front and rear mats

Shane

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on a call.you sure y'all want to sell them?

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Taxman,

I just checked in and reminded one of my Mustang Experts. You should get a call sometime today!

Sorry for the wait, I'm not sure why yours kept getting missed. Either way, I'm going to get it taken care of today!

Shane

Last edited:

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
They called today. I haven't had the chance to call back but will soon.

Thanks!

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Excellent! They'll take care of you when you get a chance to call back in.

If anyone else is interested in Floor Mats let me know! We came up pretty short of 10 orders (four). I'd like to at least get a few more before I close the offer!

Shane

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
sorry i backed out on the mats. i was game at the time and i try to do what i say but it drug on so long i bought other stuff. on a plus side i ordered an H pipe from you guys today.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
sorry i backed out on the mats. i was game at the time and i try to do what i say but it drug on so long i bought other stuff. on a plus side i ordered an H pipe from you guys today.

No worries, I should have setup a group purchase more efficiently to begin with. It's my fault for going through with it before everything was in line. I'm going to consider this group purchase officially closed.

Thanks for your support though!

Shane

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back