Nice ass Cars...

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
Friday, my boss and I went to meet a guy about buying this:
tractor.jpg

When we got to his shop to talk to him about it, it turns out he owns a classic car dealership as well. Along with the pics, were a 65 Mustang prestine in baby blue and a 68 camaro with a 396ci...also beautiful as hell.

Here they are...
gt3502.jpg

gt3503.jpg

gt3504.jpg

gt350motor.jpg

gt350interior.jpg

gt350rearend.jpg

stingray.jpg

TransAm.jpg

Jag.jpg

jaginterior.jpg

There were so many more bad ass cars there...vipers, porsches, 455HD T/A, Bell Airs, ect...I took as many pics as I could but still had to act professional with my boss trying to buy some expensive ass equipment. Asking price for the GT350 was "only" $79,995. I told him I could damn near get a GT500 for that price and get Carroll to autograph it at any show he attends. The guy said he knows it is on the high side and to make him an offer. lol. I told him I had a nice ass riding lawnmower, thats about it.

Last edited:

Joser281

Reaction score
How much was the '68 Camaro going for? The reason I asked is because I recently picked up a '67 Camaro as a "Thank you" gift for my uncle for $1500 but needs some work and I just want to reassure him that the car is worth the money getting put in... Thanks.

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
How much was the '68 Camaro going for? The reason I asked is because I recently picked up a '67 Camaro as a "Thank you" gift for my uncle for $1500 but needs some work and I just want to reassure him that the car is worth the money getting put in... Thanks.

$28K

Joser281

Reaction score
Cool. thanks. We both estimated it'll take around 5 grand to get it all running to his liking minus paint so if he ever wants to sell it (which I highly doubt and almost swear he won't) that he will get his money back. Sorry for the thread jack lol. That '68 is a dream but I would buy a new GT500 instead for that kind of money.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back