nitto tire sizes

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
generally speaking....do nittos run smaller or larger than tires of comparable brands that are marked with the same size?

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
in the size i want for the rear, 295/45/18, according to the manufacturer specs, the nittos run actually a little wider than both the toyos and hankooks

doesn't really matter much now anyway, the new tires and wheels went on the car today. 295/45's fill up the rear wheel well nicely and helps the highway cruising tremendously with the 4.56 gears

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
in the size i want for the rear, 295/45/18, according to the manufacturer specs, the nittos run actually a little wider than both the toyos and hankooks

doesn't really matter much now anyway, the new tires and wheels went on the car today. 295/45's fill up the rear wheel well nicely and helps the highway cruising tremendously with the 4.56 gears

Lets see the pics dude!!

patrick

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I say they are as they should be.

they appear to be perhaps a tiny bit shorter than what a "standard" size tire would be in that size....at least according to discount tire's size calculator. their calculator says that tire should be 28.45" tall, but nitto's website says they're 28.31" tall

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back