NMRA Bowling Green

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nah.

I like to know who runs our stuff. If you notice, I don't do much pitching.

I do get a giggle out of the guys who spam posts with links over and over again though!

I'm sure we'll see you there again this year. We talked business for a bit last year, but it never got anywhere.

See you there.

RH

GT.350-R

3PEDLS
Reaction score
All you guys that aren't running in the Termi/GT500 shoot out, should try SuperStang.
It's a pretty cool class.

Quade

Old Man
Reaction score
Thought so. I love watching your car run down the track.

By chance, do you run any BMR stuff?

Yep, I run the lowering K Member. That along with some custom cut Delrin mount pads allows me to run my stock hood with the KB 3.6. Good stuff.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Nice!

I have seen an increase in 3.6 popularity....and have been working with many people on making it all work.

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
I'll be there again. Not sure about my car depends if the trans gets fixed and put back in .. But I run to fast for the track requirements on safety for any of the classes and don't have a roll bar yet.

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Got a bunch of little stuff done to the car today getting ready. I'm not 100% sure I'll be bringing the car....not sure we'll have a tow vehicle and don't want to drive up there in my Mustang.

Installed my JLT oil separator....thanks to JLT for sending me some replacement fittings.

Fixed the driver side OEM HID....uh ya...it was unplugged??

Fixed my coolant leak. I installed a Mishimoto radiator and the upper inlet seems to be just a hair smaller than the original one and the OEM clamp wasn't tight enough. Installed a new worm gear hose clamp and all is well.

Fixed the illumination circuit to my gauges mounted in my SOS gauge pod.

Covered up the hole left in my firewall from my 3650 to 5R55 swap.

All I have left to do is install the new struts and shocks and detail her and hopefully we're all good to go!!

RH

Synister500

Reaction score
Got a bunch of little stuff done to the car today getting ready. I'm not 100% sure I'll be bringing the car....not sure we'll have a tow vehicle and don't want to drive up there in my Mustang.

Installed my JLT oil separator....thanks to JLT for sending me some replacement fittings.

Fixed the driver side OEM HID....uh ya...it was unplugged??

Fixed my coolant leak. I installed a Mishimoto radiator and the upper inlet seems to be just a hair smaller than the original one and the OEM clamp wasn't tight enough. Installed a new worm gear hose clamp and all is well.

Fixed the illumination circuit to my gauges mounted in my SOS gauge pod.

Covered up the hole left in my firewall from my 3650 to 5R55 swap.

All I have left to do is install the new struts and shocks and detail her and hopefully we're all good to go!!

RH

Good deal. Hope you get to bring it with you.

BJ

Synister500

Reaction score
Weather forecast is looking good!

u5ydemep.jpg

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Still up in the air about what car we're bringing. We finally got a tow vehicle.

My buddy has a 76 Fairmont 4 door...yes...I said Fairmont. It has a pretty nasty 331/turbo setup and an AOD. He's been thrashing the past two weeks trying to fix/repair his AOD. Had it in and out half a dozen times.

Either way..we'll be there some some sort of Ford...LOL.

RH

Quade

Old Man
Reaction score
Putting the final touches on mine today. I'll be there early Thursday morning for KOTS.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
I'll be there, Can't wait! what does the vendors section look like over there? I need to pick up a few things.

Synister500

Reaction score
I'll be there, Can't wait! what does the vendors section look like over there? I need to pick up a few things.

It's usually pretty good and they will have a swap meet area also. I know I'll have a set of 2011 GT500 mufflers for sale.

Back