No complaints, just support your site!

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey peeps -

Reminder, it's the new year. The site's been a good place to hang out and for some of us, to bitch, but it's time to renew your support.

Think of it this way - it's way more entertaining to spend hours in front of your computer at 3am than it is to pay for cable and not find anything good on TV. At least here we can always find someone willing to pick a fight with in IFC!!!

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks Liz :thumb: :beer:.

It's a cheap price to pay for the wealth of knowledge that is here. And damn hard to find a board where you can get away with as much as you can here:clap:

BTW, speaking of support, would just like to thank everyone for supporting our Vendors. Without those guys this place would not be what it is today. If you need something, please, ask our vendors. They are all a bunch of great folks and even if they don't have what you are looking for, they will point you to who does.

One last thing. I see Forward Performance is selling CHEAP T-Shirts. Everyone needs an extra shirt. If nothing else, one to work on the car in so you don't mess up your S197forum shirt! So get over to Forward Performance's vendor forum and getcha some. Less than $11 shipped!

Last edited:

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks Liz :thumb: :beer:.

It's a cheap price to pay for the wealth of knowledge that is here. And damn hard to find a board where you can get away with as much as you can here:clap:

BTW, speaking of support, would just like to thank everyone for supporting our Vendors. Without those guys this place would not be what it is today. If you need something, please, ask our vendors. They are all a bunch of great folks and even if they don't have what you are looking for, they will point you to who does.

One last thing. I see Forward Performance is selling CHEAP T-Shirts. Everyone needs an extra shirt. If nothing else, one to work on the car in so you don't mess up your S197forum shirt! So get over to Forward Performance's vendor forum and getcha some. Less than $11 shipped!

No shit. Let's all see a raise of hands from the peeps here who've been banned on other sites for one reason or another......say "Aye". Or is it, "I"?

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Aye (times 3)

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wanna make it two? I could help ya out if ya want.....

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Would like to make a suggestion on this. Be nice to recieve an acknowledgement that the site got the dough. In PM of course. I hate not knowing if it went thru like it was supposed to or not.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well the only person that gets notification of donations to the board is Kim. So I can't help ya with being notified because I don't know when they come in. But I have passed along your concern to him.

As for your donation being received, it was. That much I can look up in the Admin screen
Contributing Member

01-22-2009 to 01-22-2010

Last edited:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sent again. Thanks again for the great site.

I will check back later to see if it updated and confirm for you.
Right now it says you're good until 4-26-2009

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
If you are donating through the forums subscription service, you know it goes through because he automatically sets you up as a contributing member and shows up in your subscriptions. If you just pay through paypal without doing the subscription, you just get an email from paypal. The subscription service was setup because the emails get lost in the tons of spam, so sometimes people are missed and I don't get a chance to manually change their status. I'll go through the stuff again and check for people.:thumb:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back