Now Offering Powder Coating Services!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memphis

I Aim to Misbehave
Reaction score
Do you have anything close to Redfire Pearl Metallic? That candy red looks close on a computer monitor...

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Do you have anything close to Redfire Pearl Metallic? That candy red looks close on a computer monitor...
Dont have a match for it yet. The Candy red is just a transparent red so if I put it over a silver metallic base it will be a red metallic.

zquez

Death Dealer
Reaction score
How much to do some gt500 fuel rails and 4.6 valve covers in the ford blue wrinkle? Whats the turn around time?

Last edited:

Professor

forum member
Reaction score
img8309o.jpg

img8310u.jpg

img8311f.jpg

img8312.jpg

Is that silver or hypersilver or "almost chrome"???

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
How much to do some gt500 fuel rails and 4.6 valve covers in the ford blue wrinkle? Whats the turn around time?
$40 for the rails, and $140 for the covers plus return shipping.
I will be gone all of next week on my honeymoon, but once I return it would only take a few days to prep and coat and get em on their way back to you.
Is that silver or hypersilver or "almost chrome"???
That is Almost chrome

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
Dug this thread up on a search, and as old as it is I figure it's better than a new thread.

Are any forum guys still doing powdercoat? I found out today the paint I used on my calipers is not chemical resistant to brake fluid, so I need to get something on them.

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice work! I can't wait until I can pull my engine to get her forged and pretty her up with some powdercoating work and such!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back