Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Valve covers done in Dormant Blue.

img8297.jpg

img8300h.jpg

Lol This one is for you Jeremy (note the foot) LOL
img8301.jpg

THOSE ARE SICK!!!! Beautiful work fallen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

07Bandit

forum member
Reaction score
Great work on my throttle body Dave. Installed it the other day and it looks great. I'll be getting my shorty headers out to you before the end of the month. I'll try and snap a few pics of the TB tomorrow.

Howie

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
dude those are amazing man!!!
Thanks!

Great work on my throttle body Dave. Installed it the other day and it looks great. I'll be getting my shorty headers out to you before the end of the month. I'll try and snap a few pics of the TB tomorrow.

Howie

Great! I am glad you like it! Looking forward to receiving the headers!

Did you ever find a color that matches Ingot Silver, or can you do Ingot Silver yet?

Still hunting, They have been very slow on sending me samples out lately. I am hoping to finally receive a few more in the next week or so and swing by the dealer and do a comparison with a car on the lot in Ingot.

Zporta

forum member
Reaction score
What do you charge for wheels? My buddy wants his 19" gt500 wheels done black

Also what would a front and rear swaybar and 4 springs cost to get done vista blue?

jashton

forum member
Reaction score
What finish did you use on the Paxton supercharger pictured above? Is that wrinkle black?

vbluep51

forum member
Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of the Dormant Blue installed on a car, especially on a vista blue?

Sprayer84

forum member
Reaction score
Do you have any reds in a two stage similar to that dormant blue? That looks ridiculous when the light hits it. I have the black/red interior and want the same for the engine bay. We had pm'd about my steeda pulleys, looking to get my throttle body and some valve covers as well.

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Do you have any reds in a two stage similar to that dormant blue? That looks ridiculous when the light hits it. I have the black/red interior and want the same for the engine bay. We had pm'd about my steeda pulleys, looking to get my throttle body and some valve covers as well.
Well I can do a Dormant red, which unfortunately doesnt have as much of a wow factor as the dormant blue:
p400_img_003.jpg

Or I can do a deep red candy
db_file_img_5493_500x300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back