OEM Bullitt Parts for sale

Bulldog1964

Bobby
Reaction score
One of the Bullittheads on IMBOC has some parts for sale and I thought someone here would be more likely to want Bullitt OEM parts...

Bullitt CAI with K&N Filter and Raidator Extention cut for the intake side $150 + shipping from Wise Va

Bullitt OEM Shocks-Struts and springs $300+ shipping from Wise Va (They are apart and will need the top cap) (These are lower than Stock springs)

Steeda UDP $100 + Shipping from Wise Va SOLD

Stock Driveshaft $40 + Shipping from Wise Va

Or $500 plus shipping for all of the above...one lot!!!

Just thinking someone here would be more likely to want the Bullitt CAI and Bullitt Springs...

These parts are off of the car on the cover of March 2011 Mustang Times and you would see from the writeup that the car now has Whipple, Koni's and such so you would know why these parts are for sale...Just taking up space in the garage!!!

Last edited:

Bulldog1964

Bobby
Reaction score
price on the steeda udps shipped to 02190? how many miles on em?

Getting you details and will report soon! You will have first shot at the UDP's if you want them!!!

I am going to be Traveling to Brenspeed with my buddy (Tigerhonaker) tomorrow to pick up my ride so I will be out for the next 2 days! I am planning on taking my Laptop but all will depend on Internet access! Bear with me for the next two days!!!

Bulldog1964

Bobby
Reaction score
price on the steeda udps shipped to 02190? how many miles on em?

All of these parts were removed at about 9000 miles...UDP were installed at about 1000...

Shipping to your location looks to be about $15.00 slow boat...$40 for a speed boat (Express)! ha...Well let me know...

Thanks,

Back