Oem decklid panel.. (custom overlay)

ModTechRacing

forum member
Reaction score
This was off a car with 200 miles and I never ended up installing it. Its been sitting in my garage for over a year now.. $200<br />
<br />
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
<br/>

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Santi, I believe that is for the newer style cars. I don't believe it fits the 05-09 body style. The black panel looks exactly like the one on my '14.

S

santi_bh88

I know Bryan its for my fríend that has a 2011 gt500. I just need to know how it needs to be put

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Ahh, ok.

To the OP, Santi is in Spain but he's a super cool guy to deal with. I can vouch for him and I'm sure Gerald (autoXracer) will also. Don't let the fact that he's in Spain prevent you from dealing with him.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Santi, you have to grind all of the tabs on the back down flush. Then use dbl sided tape to attach it. I have the same one on my car. For any guys wanting this on their 11-12 car this will have to be done. Its easy and isnt very time consuming.

IMAG0398.jpg

IMAG0399.jpg

IMAG0402.jpg

I hope you dont mind me posting this here, thought it would help buyers who arent sure.

ModTechRacing

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks jewc! I Haven't been on here in quite some time.. car looks great man! And yea just like jewc said tabs are ground off and use use a 3m double sided tape.. its not hard at all and looks really good!

2014_GT

Bowtie Bitch-Slapper
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm a little confused. Would this work on a '14? And, if so, what's required to install it?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back