Official boss block build

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah this will be the last time. I'm so fed up with this I almost want to sell the car

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
That's what I thought eagle told me they rate them to 1500 granted I took that with a grain if salt

flyfaster1

Reaction score
Sucks, sorry to hear. I wouldnt have expected to hear this coming from that shop.

JPO8GT

forum member
Reaction score
I wouldn't think that either I actually considered L&M before deciding to go with JPC / RGR on my recent build. I am a little surprised that when L&M took the job on that they didn't shoot straight with Dillon in the beginning and waited till recently. The only thing I can say is I also tried to work with Jon Lund and the twin 5.0 turbo kit and tunning and kept getting ignored so then I was turned to power by hour and that was a month of time just to get info on that turbo kit. I eventually went to JPC. I said all that to say L&M builds Jon Lund tuned engines hopefully L&M doesn't have the same customer service as Lund... Lund also refused to tune other people's turbo kits Hellion etc I'm not sure but l&m could have some of the same practices.

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
No......Lund........is....the....best.

I use JPC because they talk to you straight, do awesome work and are honest. I wish you the best of luck Dillon. BTW I think he said LME not L&M.

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah to clarify its LME. Late model engines out of Houston you may know there race shop as LMR late model race craft.

I was told today by pro 1 the shop that has my car he was going to pick all my stuff up and get my money back and make this right for me.

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
I've not been too patient now thay I graduate college next week and work has slowed down this build will be getting my full attention.

Side note I just bought a cadillac CTS V to keep me occupied until this build is done

JPO8GT

forum member
Reaction score
Oops I messed that up LME I've never heard of.. Lund is good but no customer service skills.
That's also one reason I'm with JPC other than they "Run the Coyote Game" lol

NickD87

forum member
Reaction score
I've not been too patient now thay I graduate college next week and work has slowed down this build will be getting my full attention.

Side note I just bought a cadillac CTS V to keep me occupied until this build is done

Damn man finishing college, building this car and just bought a CTS-V your living the dream, I need your job lol
I bet if you brought LME the CTS-V they would be a little more straight forward as my understanding is they are primarily a LSX shop?

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
I've been a foreman for a construction company for about 6 years it's good money but I'm tired of manual labor.

Yeah they are primary lsx

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good luck Dillon, you might be getting the record for longest build now lol

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
I know right I even had time to upgrade to new style turbo's from comp and I went up to the 6765.

I think this build started June 9 2013

JPO8GT

forum member
Reaction score
Good luck man! You sure have more patience than I do..

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
Looks like we arw switching builders and I'm getting all my money back I'll be saving about 1500 letting reher Morrison do it

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back