Official boss block build

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
Not sure if L&M is still building 3v's but as far as their customer service I can't say enough good things about them. They far EXCEEDED my expectations and cracked the whip on Comp when comp fucked up my custom grind cams (L&M designed cams to spec). I would recommend L&M to anyone anytime.

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
Where are they located

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

PA.

they absolutely bent over backwards for me and i only bought a set of custom pistons and custom cams from them. Owner is Michael. Knows his shit like none other. Excellent communication, fair prices and worked with me to help me come up with a solid game plan for my build. He could have EASILY pulled shit off the shelf just to "sell" me something which he did not do. I "thought" I knew exactly what I wanted and needed but he educated me. Did not just say "no, you need this". He explained every bit in a manner i could understand.

On the cams, Comp made an error that Comp took ownership of. Actually Michael also took ownership as the vendor (was not his error in any way/shape/form). That seems to be rare these days. Michael got those guys to stop what they were doing the next day and cut me a new set of cams AND ship the SAME day directly to him. They arrived in his hands the next morning, he inspected them and PERSONALLY drove to UPS to next day air to me! SAME DAY! Unreal.

I am small potatoes to any of these companies (my own words) but sure felt like a major share holder. Respect is earned and they certainly did that

Last edited:

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
Engine will be picked up February 2nd. The engine Builder complained about the Honda journal's and wanted to use a cobra crank but I insisted on keeping the eagle forged crank. I don't see any problem with the slightly smaller journals.

Any input?

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1421465948017.jpg

luckily the car was in a different state but the loss of our home may temporary put the build on hold.

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
Yes the fire started in the chimney then spread through the attic and collapsed the roof

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
Holy crap! I'm really sorry to see that. Least you guys are ok.

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
All is well looks like insurance is going to take care of this

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back