Official Forza Horizon club: S197 Forum

Jucostud

booooost'd
Reaction score
Got on tonight and started it.

Club is: S197 Forum

Clan tag is: S197

Jump on and I'll add you when I get on tomorrow.

Xbox gt is Jucostud

P-51Sonic

forum member
Reaction score
just picked up horizon hopefully its good!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

DRock

Reaction score
Sweet I will send you a request in like an hour. Game is pretty fun. Reminds me of need for speed underground 2

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
God this game is horrible how can u making something so great like forza 4 n then make this shit

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
Ill have to pick this game up and try it out. Ill. Also have to pick up a new Xbox membership but feel free to add me
Xbox name is my SN

DRock

Reaction score
It's obviously more heard towards the "Need for speed" crowd trying to pull them more towards the forza scene. It's not bad and pretty fun if you ask me. If anyone wants to play my gamertag is

DRockE340

silverskoundrel

Huntn wolverines n Alaska
Reaction score
It's obviously more heard towards the "Need for speed" crowd trying to pull them more towards the forza scene. It's not bad and pretty fun if you ask me. If anyone wants to play my gamertag is

DRockE340

Your beating all my damn records lol

Downs

forum member
Reaction score
Sgt Downs E5D if ya'll can add me. I'm stuck in Yuma for a few more days with no wi fi to speak of for the XBOX. I bought it the day it came out and it's a lot of fun.

You can't compare it to previous Forza games. IMO this is more of a companion disk to Forza 4 with 4 being the "sim" and Horizion being more of a "game".

Also turn 10 wasn't the only people to work on the game they brought all kinds of folks in that had worked on the game DIRT and anyone who played that game knows it's tons of fun too if not quite realistic.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Just bought this game yesterday. I'm a big F4 fan, but I do love my need for speeds and this game is loads of fun, especially since I am always in awe with a free roam game and customizable cars.

Gamertag is LayZzz9

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back