Official OKC vs. heat thread!

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
OKC looked like the Lakers when they know they can't win. Fuck it though, LeBron got his ring - Wade is still up on him though...lol. I'll sit back and wait for a full 12-13 season. D. Williams and D. Howard...where will they go!? One of them to my team!

RyanGT2007

forum member
Reaction score
The only explanation for this behavior from Ryan is bath salts.

And KD charged Battier right before that and had it been called he would of been fouled out. Try again.

Ok I'll try again! 2 fouls on KD earlier in the game were not fouls! Matter of fact one of them KD didn't even touch lebron! So that charge should have only been his third!

OH SNAP!

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
we can give lebron a half of a ring, for half of a season..sound good?

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
we can give lebron a half of a ring, for half of a season..sound good?

I'm no math major, but 66 isn't half of 82.

And what exactly would 16 games in November and December have to do with what goes on in June? One of the biggest knocks on the NBA is that the games aren't typically worth watching until March. How does adding the games back change the outcome?

RyanGT2007

forum member
Reaction score

And what exactly would 16 games in November and December have to do with what goes on in June? One of the biggest knocks on the NBA is that the games aren't typically worth watching until March. How does adding the games back change the outcome?

Hopefully we get a full season! Those players have to be worn out after this season! I know they play 86 games, but 66 is a short time span! They have to be pooped!

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I love NBA when it gets close to finals. Otherwise I feel a lack of heart by both them and the fans.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score

man it was a joke, do you have to analize everything little thing i say?. you should have known how much i keep up with it, if i did not know how many games they played.im just busting the balls of the heat fans, because all you hear about is james.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
man it was a joke, do you have to analize everything little thing i say?. you should have known how much i keep up with it, if i did not know how many games they played.im just busting the balls of the heat fans, because all you hear about is james.

All I'm hearing is crying from some OKC fans.

RyanGT2007

forum member
Reaction score
Mikey, I agree with this statement!

However OKC is different! During football season and basketball season this whole state is on fire! It's so riduculous! If I was a professional basketball player or a high school football player going to play college ball! I would come to Oklahoma hands down!

The support of the fans here is flat out the best! I don't just say that because I live here and I am a fan! I seriously mean it! We had over 5000 fans show up at the air port to support the thunder after the loss to maimi! I love this city! It's amazing when it comes to sports!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back