Oil separator for 5.0

Ray721

Black 06 GT
Reaction score
JLT sucks, plain and simple. Do a search and you'll see how little it catches compared to others.

You're going to trust reviews on AM? Half those people don't even know how to install a set of LCAs or wheels :roflmao:

Moroso is one of the best you can get, that's a fact, Jack.

Thanks. I just wanted to know. I just used AM as a quick and easy example. The way some things are described there hurts my brain.

I'll keep an ear out to my car and if it starts to display any signs of a vac leak I'll yank the JLT out. Or if it throws a code.

I've noticed it doesn't seal up to the O-Ring as nicely as the one on my 06 did. But so far everything is ok and I DD it nearly 1000km a week. (Just over 600miles)

I'll be checking on my oil today so I'll crack open the can and take a peak at how much it pulled out. I usually check weekly but it's been WAY to cold lmao!

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
I have my black passenger side JLT I will be selling soon ... $75 shipped, including the JLT tubes?

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This was my car after a week worth of driving. I went back to the moroso unit I had. This summer I will be figuring a way to hook up the drivers side to it.

Last edited:

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Just put my dual upr up for sale. Totally unused/uninstalled.

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
This was my car after a week worth of driving. I went back to the moroso unit I had. This summer I will be figuring a way to hook up the drivers side to it.

Um, ew. I so don't want that.

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
Down to either Moroso, Bob's or UPR at this point. I hear stay away from JLT and the breathers just may be to messy for my OCD. Thanks for all the input so far fellas.

Last edited:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Amazon was $148 so $141 is a good deal....have no idea how they are making money on that at that price.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back