Ok Jr... Spill it...

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So, several people said they heard your Dad say that you guys opening a shop in Houston is a done deal.

Confirm please! With as many details as possible too.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
When I talked to Jim III Wednesday he said he's looking for a shop over here. When I talked to his dad Saturday he said he's already got a house in Houston, and now looking for a shop which is why they'll be taking more trips out here in the next few months, and I'll get my motor.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He has had a house down here for a while I think, and the shop has been in discussion for a long time too. Just looking for some clarification.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The talk and rumors are definatley true its just a matter of him getting down there to settle down! He has a house and garage that he has been building on his property for almost 2 years that he just finished and is now concentrating on moving down there then locating a shop!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
and what happens to the Freehold shop?

kenneth

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The talk and rumors are definatley true its just a matter of him getting down there to settle down! He has a house and garage that he has been building on his property for almost 2 years that he just finished and is now concentrating on moving down there then locating a shop!

Is this planned to be up and running beginning of next year?

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Dibbs... on beiing the first one tuned at the new shop. Put me in the appointment book.

usafimj

Reaction score
I'll drop my car off during the middle of next yr and get some parts on and tuned.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
We definatley plan on keeping the NJ shop fully open and operable. The only person moving is going to be my Father. He wants to possibly move the mail order down there in that case i maybe a Texan as well. Which i dont mind because i really like the Houston Area : ) The shop up in NJ we plan to keep and build engines here while still doing installs. We have spent alot of time building our motor program and the guys we use we are not going to source out anywhere else! So this and the shop will always be in NJ!

Jim III

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Which i dont mind because i really like the Houston Area : )

Jim III

Are you talking about the same Houston I am thinking of ? j/k
It's about time " big name " places start realizing there is a large market down here and not many places that fit the bill for most of people's wants .

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It was probably 3 1/2 years ago the first time I heard this. About time it is starting to come together.

I still question why the Houston area over the Dallas / Ft. Worth area. Hell, every shop around here is so busy that you have to fight to get in to it. Not like there isn't any business.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Oh sure, and Harris Co. is fucking paradise.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Actually, it's not so bad.

Besides, they'll be in Brazoria County anyway....

So Jr., will there be a big grand opening party when Dad's shop finally opens down here? Please say yes....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back