Oops, forgot to formally introduce myself

Wingspan

forum member
Reaction score
I've made a few posts here since purchasing my '12 GT last month but I just realized I never formally introduced myself. So...hi!

As I said, I've got a black '12 GT. My very first car was a '74 Mustang II (don't laugh...I was 14 and thought it was cool). I blew it up before even had a drivers license. After the II came a '65 Mustang that my Dad and I put a lot of work into. I drove it through high school and college. When I got out of school and found my first "real" job I bought my first brand new car, a '96 Mustang GT. I passed though a string of "practical" vehicles after the "96 until my '12 GT came along last month.

I don't have a lot of mods planned for the '12, just some cosmetic stuff and a new shifter. I'd love to do more, but I want to keep the warranty intact on this one at least until I'm sure the bugs are shaken out of it.

My old '65 Mustang circa 1993...yes it's an I-6 powered...coupe...pseudo Shelby with "GT200" stripes. What can I say, I was 15 and working on a busboy's salary. I thought it was cool then, probably lame now but in my defense there wasn't a single actual Shelby badge on the car. Only the scoops, stripes, and the GT200 was never a real car...so have some mercy on me!

65-Mustang-044.jpg

My '96GT, the day I bought it:

Mustang-GT-L.jpg

And my new '12 GT:

TN2011-092-L.jpg

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well welcome sir! Looks like a nice stable you have had in the past years! Congrats on your newest one!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back