Operation Enduring Home Build

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Just bought a new Tempurpedic Rhapsody bed. We had a Queen before so we decided we might as well upgrade to a King so we ended up having to buy a new bed frame as well. Sucks since the other one was brand new. I gave the old set to my parents.

Getting ready to paint the exterior in the next month or two. I picked a nice tan for the main exterior color, a "cream" for the fascia / soffit, and a chocolate brown for the doors including the garage door. I get a 20% discount from Home Depot on paint since I buy so much. Going with Behr PiP, probably a semi-gloss.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds like a good combo for exterior. Someday I'll get around to painting the exterior also. I like the same dark trim combo as you do.

I need a mattress like yours!

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
This mattress is insane. I had one of the original Tempurpedic's but this thing is insane... It's hard to put into words but it feels like you weigh half as much. That's the best way I could describe it. Only downside was the price..

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
I bet it cost a few pennies man, but probably worth every single one if it makes you feel half as heavy.

I just downloaded an app called "houzz" for ideas. Pretty cool app in case you're looking for more projects or ideas for around the house. Check it out

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Adding some new lighting in the house Sunday. I'm adding three Halo LED 4" can lights above the TV in the family room. I'm putting a new switch in and adding a bigger box with a Lutron Maestro IR remote / dimmer switch to control them. Also adding the same remote / switch to control both fans on the patio. Adding two 6" can lights down my hallway and behind the couch in the family room. Our family room is always pretty dark so this should make the difference.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
About time you got back to some projects man. I just started my new rotation at work so ill be home in the afternoons and will have weekends off during the next 3 months to get back to some house stuff. Post up some new pics as it goes along

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back