Our first home + Garage =)

rednek01

TangerMean!
Reaction score
Congrats man! We just finished moving the last bit of stuff into our new house yesterday I will have to post a thread up too.

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
yeah, I think we got a lot of house for the price, especially considering its brand new, I just wish I coulda found a house like this on some property. I would lvoe to not live in a subdivision. but around here, if you want property you gotta pay to play. haha.

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
the wife wanted to do some landscaping...

this was both our first attempt at ever doing something like this.

before.
5c91be68.jpg

after
9b0e5d0f.jpg

be73e9a8.jpg

2e2a7687.jpg

4c36a2c5.jpg

547dfff6.jpg

6f388538.jpg

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
I was about to make a post about get some landscaping going but dude it looks great.

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
thanks man, lowes had red mulch for 3$ a bag, FYI. thats what we used, took abuot 15 bags and we still need to finish one part and need about 3 or 4 more bags

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It looks great...now get after that turf!

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
It looks great...now get after that turf!

haha yeah, I put down some weed and feed, this is our first house, so I dont konw much about landscaping, but I have heard grass is hard to keep up with down here. I dont have a sprinkler system, so I will do the best I can lol

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
haha yeah, I put down some weed and feed, this is our first house, so I dont konw much about landscaping, but I have heard grass is hard to keep up with down here. I dont have a sprinkler system, so I will do the best I can lol

Get a sprinkler system installed if you want your yard to be anything.

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Nice, my fiance' and I are in the process of buying a home as well. In about a month I'll be able to start one of these threads as well.

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
Nice, my fiance' and I are in the process of buying a home as well. In about a month I'll be able to start one of these threads as well.

awesome man! have fun searching, May I suggest.. buy New! lots of nice buyers incentives, plus you know no one else lived there, and all appliances are brand new.

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
awesome man! have fun searching, May I suggest.. buy New! lots of nice buyers incentives, plus you know no one else lived there, and all appliances are brand new.

We are actually in the appraisal process of the home, so in about a month we can more then likely move in. But its only a 3 year old home and we actually know the previous owners so its not like moving into a random used home.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
I have those ugly ass green post things in the corner of my yard also. I need to figure out how to cover it up. Yard is looking good man

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back