Our first home + Garage =)

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
very nice home man! congrats to you and your girl. i love seeing more home threads pop up since it gives me more stuff to look at for ideas on projects for my house.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My favorite part of the house is the garage, lol im gonna see if the house we are looking at building has that option.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
Beautiful Home. Congratulations. I like that it's all one level. My house is 2.5 stories which is nice, but I'd like to have it all on one floor.

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congratulations!! We looked at the same floor plan while shopping, but went with a 2 story instead. Nice home and love the 3rd car garage option...nice choice!

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice house, congrats!!

Thanks!

very nice home man! congrats to you and your girl. i love seeing more home threads pop up since it gives me more stuff to look at for ideas on projects for my house.

yeah man, I have a side yard very similar in size to psfracer, and I want to do a similar project to mine now!

My favorite part of the house is the garage, lol im gonna see if the house we are looking at building has that option.

haha, awesome, thats what sold me, my wife was concerned when the only thing I cared about our house having was a 3 car garage! LOL

such is the progression of life man. take it as it comes. congrats again

:clap:

Beautiful Home. Congratulations. I like that it's all one level. My house is 2.5 stories which is nice, but I'd like to have it all on one floor.

dang, yeah I love having a single story house, didnt want any stairs to have to go up and down all the time

Congratulations!! We looked at the same floor plan while shopping, but went with a 2 story instead. Nice home and love the 3rd car garage option...nice choice!

nice man, did you still go with a DR horton home? the subdivision we moved into had 2 show models, a 2 story 6 bedroom and the mckenzie, well I didnt want a 2 story, or need a house that big, or even as big as the one we got, but we fell in love with the mckenzie, and when she told me it was available as a 3 car garage instead of a 5 bed, I was sold!

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nice man, did you still go with a DR horton home? the subdivision we moved into had 2 show models, a 2 story 6 bedroom and the mckenzie, well I didnt want a 2 story, or need a house that big, or even as big as the one we got, but we fell in love with the mckenzie, and when she told me it was available as a 3 car garage instead of a 5 bed, I was sold!

Nope, went with Bella Vista Homes which is a subsidiary of Legend Homes out of Houston. We got the two story so we could have the Master Bedroom downstairs and the rest of the rooms and game room upstairs...peace and quiet. You'll see what I mean when you guys start your family. :idea:

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
Nope, went with Bella Vista Homes which is a subsidiary of Legend Homes out of Houston. We got the two story so we could have the Master Bedroom downstairs and the rest of the rooms and game room upstairs...peace and quiet. You'll see what I mean when you guys start your family. :idea:

haha yeah, ours master bedroom is by itself, all the other rooms or pretty far away =) , congrats!

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
Seems most houses built down here don't use em. I asked the builder the same. Up north I'm used to em. Down here I rarely see em. I'm originally from Ohio

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Seems most houses built down here don't use em. I asked the builder the same. Up north I'm used to em. Down here I rarely see em. I'm originally from Ohio

I don't have them on my house, either. I would put a rock bed all the way around the house to help with drainage and save the foundation / grass otherwise you'll have a nice dip / line around the house where the water falls off the roof.

Mirrorweave

forum member
Reaction score
Ya, that house is truly nice. Very jealous, and great garage as well. :thumb2:

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
thanks guys! I am in the process of painting the garage... what a long process!

ill take a few pics, 846sq ft of walls sucks to paint tho.

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
garage is almost done..

846sq ft of wall is a pain in the A$$ to paint.

d425f991.jpg

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
haha, yeah. and it looks a lot darker with the shitty iphone pic.

gotta finish it off with a red stripe and ill be done! pretty happy with the results!

Back