...Part 3: Saleen Series VI 05-09 Supercharger Kit PLUS TONS of Extras

08Eleanor

08Eleanor
Reaction score
Hey everyone, so I am going to swap the Saleen blower for the KB 2.6 as I'd like a bit more than 15psi now that I've got a built 302.

All parts located in Los Angeles, CA and I am willing to drive a bit to meet up in socal.

ALL PARTS ARE FOR 05-10 4.6L.

I might have forgotten something on here...

Still available from the kit:

Brand new gates k0601066 106.6" Micro-V AT belt - $20 shipped

---------------------------

Stock GT TB Painted Wrinkle Black w/out Electronics (30k mi) - $15 shipped

2010-13 GT500 SVT Suede/Leather Steering Wheel with Silver Stitching

Ignore the clockspring and wire harnesses in pics they are not included. These are plug and play compatible with the 10-13 Mustangs, but not 05-09, however please read the following:

I installed one on my 08 GT (will work in any 05-09 mustang) by splicing in my old cruise control harness from my old steering wheel (also for sale). I can provide instructions on how to do this (EDIT: SEE MY PREVIOUS POST: http://s197forum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1363167&postcount=14). Furthermore, I wired the rest of the buttons for radio control onto the extra unused connector (WPT-440 is the harness used) on the 05-09 GT clockspring and connected that to a PAC SWI-PS to control my Pioneer nav. I had originally planned on using the 10-12 clockspring and wiring harness however the clockspring doesn't mount up to the 05-09 steering column, hence why I had to splice in the old harness...

I can order as many as necessary at $220 shipped. Same goes for the Boss steering wheel which is full Alcantra no leather. PM me for details. I can also provide the two required WPT-440 harnesses to connect the audio control buttons to the clockspring for the wholesale price I get of $29.40 each (I know, what a rip off Ford!)

Ford Mustang 05-09 GT Faux Gas Cap/Decklid Emblem

Was on the car for approximately 5 miles, aka was removed at the dealer when I purchased the car in favor of the cobra logo one. In PERFECT condition with no scratches, just needs new adhesive.

Asking $15 shipped.

Stock 08 FoMoCo Spark Plugs - 15 of them

No idea why I have 15 of them and not 16. All were both used about 5-10k miles, not fully 10k but I can't say for sure as its been two years since I put them in a box. 16mm HT thread. For 05-mid 07.

Asking $10 shipped.

Misc Pulleys - Asking $15 shipped for each.

1. 60mm Metal Pulley - not sure what this came off lol, says it was made in Germany on the back.
  2. 90mm Plastic Idler Pulley - ribbed, slightly used.
  3. 76mm Plastic Idler Pulley - smooth, slightly used.

Last edited:

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Hmmm, just the two pipes with the mufflers would work great for a set of dumps.

Peaky85

forum member
Reaction score
$3500 Shipped :hitit: Makes me want to buy another one. Great deal!

This is so very tempting, seriously thinking about this. Would you work with me on payment. I have a couple of things going on in the next week and a half, that I have to get settled. Job change and severance package payment due ... Blah Blah Blah

Chino

03 Mach 1 & 08 GT
Reaction score
Could you get an OEM 13 steering wheel and make the audio controls work as well?

08Eleanor

08Eleanor
Reaction score
Oh I forgot to mention, if anyone wants a Saleen Dual Gauge Pod w/ 10psi boost/intake air temp gauges let me know, the guy I sold it to is trying to sell it again for $200.

It is the perfect companion to this blower kit, and of course the 200mph speedo overlay as well!

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, sorry man I wanted it, but I came up shorter than I had anticipated. I sent you a pm

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back