Parting out 09 GT

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Sup fellas, I bought a wrecked 09 GT.. I'm keeping the motor,harness and PCM.. (putting this in a 85 fox body)..anyway the car was hit hard in the side behind the drivers door.. it shows 6,64x miles on the odo.. the passenger side fender, door and hood are the only good body pieces..they are Black... let me know what you need and what you would pay for it and i'll tell you if its any good..I'll be stripping the interior tomorrow.. ohh the car is in phoenix,AZ

Btw what trans do this have the 3650??

Cluster and Info button- Sold
Shaker 500 head unit with chrome knobs-asking 125 shipped

Last edited:

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Sup fellas, I bought a wrecked 09 GT.. I'm keeping the motor,harness and PCM.. (putting this in a 85 fox body)..anyway the car was hit hard in the side behind the drivers door.. it shows 6,64x miles on the odo.. the passenger side fender, door and hood are the only good body pieces..they are Black... let me know what you need and what you would pay for it and i'll tell you if its any good..I'll be stripping the interior tomorrow.. ohh the car is in phoenix,AZ

Btw what trans do this have the 3650??

yup, if it's a stick trans is a 3650. And let me know about your build into a fox! i'm looking at putting all my old stuff into my dads old 82 fox. :thumb:

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Ill check...but the drivers side is in pieces... the dash has the silver faces and the steering wheel has the silver inserts.. I'll know more about the interior tomorrow.. i got a sawzall today so soon i'll start cutting it up...

I want to see where to cut the front off so that maybe I can sell the front to a body shop...

Joser281

Reaction score
How about the trunk mat? I could also use the trunk light too. Im close so I could just make a quick trip to where ur at.:cheers:

Last edited:

habu

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What shape are the front calipers ? Are the stock, un-painted ?
Also how about the plastic black panel directly beneath the head light switch.

Thanks!

danbogart

Reaction score
You should really upgrade to a set of ported heads so you can sell me the stock heads. ;)

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
the front of the car is in great shape.. matter of fact..

12984329_3X.jpg

partout09001.jpg

partout09007.jpg

partout09002.jpg

partout09006.jpg

12984329_7X.jpg

12984329_9X.jpg

Last edited:

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Center console? Complete front struts?

front struts are good.. the center console seems to be broken from the trans tunnel.. the more and more i tear this car apart i realize how hard this thing hit

On the funny side... there are trojan wrappers all over the floor of the car.. a bottle of fake DG cologne and some Extenze male enhancement pills..lol maybe this guy was getting some RH while he found the tree..( bigger wood) lol!!!

I hope this guy is still alive

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
How about the trunk mat? I could also use the trunk light too. Im close so I could just make a quick trip to where ur at.:cheers:

anything in the trunk is Fubar.. the spare tire is wedged in its cubby.. I'll take a picture of the trunk mat..

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I hear the steering wheels get pretty fubarred in wrecks from the airbag deployment and such.

If the other guy wants the inserts....I need the cruise control button on the right side of the wheel.

RH

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
partout09018.jpg

this is the passenger door sill.. i just realize that i should just pull off the plastic to really see the damage..

Back