Parting out wrecked 2008 Shelby GT

Darkside323

forum member
Reaction score
The HID Harness you have for sale. Is this the factory unit? Will that hook up to my 07 with non-hid headlights? What else would I need to make it work?

MU347STANG

forum member
Reaction score
What's the best price on the ac parts, factory headlight harness not the hid harness but what the hid plugs into and brake line from the abs module to the pass. Front brake hose. Shipped to 87109

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Window trim?
I got the drivers side off, but haven't pulled the passenger side yet. Give me another day or two.

The HID Harness you have for sale. Is this the factory unit? Will that hook up to my 07 with non-hid headlights? What else would I need to make it work?
The HID harness is the factory headlamp harness for an '08 with HID's. To add it to your '07 you just need to swap it out, and as I understand, repin one or two pins where it connects to the fuse box There should be a thread or two here about how to do it. The only other things you'll need are two OEM HID headlamps.

What's the best price on the ac parts, factory headlight harness not the hid harness but what the hid plugs into and brake line from the abs module to the pass. Front brake hose. Shipped to 87109
Which a/c parts specifically do you need? The headlight harness is the HID harness. It's all integrated into one harness. I have the brake line and hose.

Door Pannels Decent?
Only the drivers side survived. It's nice. I do have a nice pair from my '05, but I'll be listing those with a complete black interior set.

Alternator still available? Shipped to 32561?
The alternator is sold.

MU347STANG

forum member
Reaction score
Compressor and all the lines except the one that bolts to the firewall behind the intake. I also need the trunk interior panel the rear most that covers the taillights and latch striker. Also the carpet and spare tire cover.

erat

forum member
Reaction score
Do you still have the wiper fluid bottle assembly?

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Compressor and all the lines except the one that bolts to the firewall behind the intake. I also need the trunk interior panel the rear most that covers the taillights and latch striker. Also the carpet and spare tire cover.
I have the compressor and most of the lines. The line that attaches to the condenser on the passenger side was damaged. I have all the other lines. Some of the lines might be tricky to ship. If you're interested in them, I'll get them together and see what sort of box might be needed. The trunk trim panel and tire cover/carpet was also damaged.

end
How about the aux plug in from the console if it had one ??
Yes I have that. There's no wiring with it though. It's just the aux plug that snaps into the console housing. $20 shipped.

Do you still have the wiper fluid bottle assembly?
I don't. They were smashed on both cars. I'm actually looking for one myself. I modified my own for my Snow Performance kit, and I just pulled that kit off, so now I need a bottle.

Fuerte

forum member
Reaction score
Hey not sure if you have it still the plastic lever to recline the seat forward on that back of the seat?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Hey not sure if you have it still the plastic lever to recline the seat forward on that back of the seat?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

That went with the seat leathers a while back.

Drivers side cam sensor AND harness?

Sold the cam sensor with the timing cover, and the harness is part of the engine harness which has also been sold.

matt06

forum member
Reaction score
are you selling the stock fuel lines? if so how much for all of them from the tank to the rails?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back