Parts for sale in El Paso Area

sinabite

forum member
Reaction score
lol was JUST looking at this......wish i could take those slicks off your hands

imsuchahotdog

forum member
Reaction score
im a local in the area and ive been interested in the boss hpipe for a while. just that not having the sidepipes is a deal breaker. wish you had them, or if you know where i could find them i would be interested

Misfit_5.0

Tools Required: Beer
Reaction score
lol was JUST looking at this......wish i could take those slicks off your hands

You can. Prices are OBO and I'm pretty reasonable. Just shoot me a PM.

im a local in the area and ive been interested in the boss hpipe for a while. just that not having the sidepipes is a deal breaker. wish you had them, or if you know where i could find them i would be interested

That seems to be the reason it hasn't sold yet. Side pipes are about $400 or you can put electronic dumps on it for $300 or manual dumps for $50. The last was my plan, but things have changed.

Misfit_5.0

Reaction score
H pipe still up for grabs. I also forgot to put my Moroso catch can on there. I'll do $100 OBO. Already has the connections on it so it's ready to clip on.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
just so you know. even though your selling on Craigslist you really should follow the forum rules and post pics here with you user name. there are stickies with the rules for posting if you have questions.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
How much for the Boss H-pipe shipped to 70669?

Talk to me Goose!!! Go easy on me too. LOL!!

Misfit_5.0

Reaction score
Slicks sold. Thanks rcm90. I need this stuff gone guys. Prices are obo so shoot me offers. And I can assure you that after shipping the slicks the wheels/tires are going to cost a fortune, so I'm pushing for a local sale on those.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back