Parts for Sale

xxdmxx

forum member
Reaction score
I have some stuff for sale off my 2006 Mustang GT.
1. Extreme Dimension Racer Side Skirt
I received this from Extreme Dimension about 2 months ago. Body shop painted it, but advised against installing because it was too low. It will need some holes drilled and possibly some other modifications to fit. When I held the passenger side to the sideskirt it looks like it will fit and looks like the door parts will not hinder door opening. You are buying this side skirt AS-IS because I do not know if there will be any fitment issues. This will come in a pair I don't have pictures of the driver side, but it is painted and included. Remember this is Brand New and hasn't been put on my car.
Price: $125 OBO Local only
SNC00080.jpg

SNC00081.jpg

SNC00082.jpg

SNC00083.jpg

2. Leather Seat Covers
It was removed from car @ ~18,000 miles. Passenger side has some wear but not too noticeable. Driver side upper seat has major wear and I would suggest buying new upper for driver. The foam on the back is heavily worn out. I don't have any pictures of it because it won't show up on camera. The back seats are almost perfect as they weren't used much.
Price: $80 OBO Local or $120 Shipped
SNC00084.jpg

SNC00085.jpg

3. Shaker 1000 Head Unit Only
Was replaced with a new head unit. Has some light scratches on the screen, but doesn't affect the view. Never had problems with skipping CDs.
Price: SOLD

4. Autometer Ultra-Lite Boost Gauge (Part # ATM-4301) and an electrical Stewart Warner Fuel Pressure Gauge (Part # SWW-114218).
The Fuel Pressure gauge has a small knick on the bezel. You will need vacuum hosing and a hose connector for the boost gauge.
***ROUSH VENT PODS NOT INCLUDED!***
Price: SOLD

I will take more pictures for serious buyers if requested.

Last edited:

xxdmxx

forum member
Reaction score
Bump
Lowered Prices willing to ship on leather seats now.

xxdmxx

forum member
Reaction score
I'll send you close up of all the front seats. Rear seats are perfect since they have been used only a few times.

xxdmxx

forum member
Reaction score
You could replace them, but like I said in original post I recommend swapping the driver's side upper cover. It is heavily worn out and needs replacing. For the back seats no special tools are needed, but for the front seats you will need to cut the old hog rings and put new ones in. Basically you will need some hog rings, a hog ring plier, and something to cut the old hog rings off.

TotoGT06

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Im curious about the side skirts. How do they attach? Are they just layed over the stockers with 3M tape?
Also where are you located?

Last edited:

xxdmxx

forum member
Reaction score
I don't know how to attach the side skirts. I think you might need to drill some holes for the push pins like the stock side skirts. There aren't any holes to install. I am located in Cypress, CA.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back