Paxton/Vortech cars with JPC fan

Fosters

forum member
Reaction score
Any of you have the JPC low profile fan installed with a centri blower?

http://www.jpcracing.com/custom-made-low-profile-electric-fan/

Reason I'm asking, I'm almost done with my install and not happy with how close everything is due to the factory fan... The chopped out corners is what interests me about the JPC fan, how does that go around this problem? My pipes are close enough to the radiator that I don't see the JPC fan fitting any kind of thin shroud in there, without having its corners chopped off also...

Soooo, any pics of this thing installed with a blower?

I have seen this thing mentioned in the paxton install thread, but no pics or anything else.

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not exactly what you are asking, but possible an alternative. In my build (Vortech air-to-water) I installed an AFCO radiator (a good 1"+ wider than OEM rad) and replaced my OEM fan with a Ford Racing Fan, part number M-8C607-SVT.

Ford Racing left, OEM Right:

The picture below shows how much narrower the Ford Racing fan is than the OEM fan. Level placed on top of OEM motor housing and shown above Ford Racing fan.

And with the charge cooler it is tight but everything does fit. I assume your build is air-to-air, I can't see the tubing being wider than the charge cooler?

Fosters

forum member
Reaction score
That's a pretty decent difference, and for the price, I might just have to pick one of them up, thanks for the pics! I'll get some pics tonight, it definitely is tight in there...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back