PDipping like a BOSS

Viperrmk

forum member
Reaction score
Looks good! I have been wanting to do this stuff for a while. I have some ideas for my rims and faux gas cap.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
woman-pointing-gun-02.jpg

AnotherS197

forum member
Reaction score
I for one think it all looks badass! Especially the blower. I've considered doing some of my stuff but don't really want to go for the blacked out look either.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I was waiting for that pic, Darren! LOL

gizmo, you have inspired me to do my hood vents and badges. I have been mulling it over in my mind if I wanted to do it or not, and I think I am gonna see what it looks like.

So, to get the PD off the red dot in the 5.0 badge, you used a toothpick?

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
I was waiting for that pic, Darren! LOL

gizmo, you have inspired me to do my hood vents and badges. I have been mulling it over in my mind if I wanted to do it or not, and I think I am gonna see what it looks like.

So, to get the PD off the red dot in the 5.0 badge, you used a toothpick?

I use an exacto blade, and very ninja like, cut the square. Then, remove said square with a tooth pick.

FYI, I was using plastidip before it was cool. Like waaaay before. First time I used it was probably 10 yrs ago. lol

alinkous

forum member
Reaction score
I use an exacto blade, and very ninja like, cut the square. Then, remove said square with a tooth pick.

FYI, I was using plastidip before it was cool. Like waaaay before. First time I used it was probably 10 yrs ago. lol

You are such a hipster ;)

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
I've developed a certain technique to it. I use a toothpick, and hook method, and twist. Took me years of training to develop these Ninja skills... :naughty1:

LMAO! What has lostsoul done so far? Did it get out of hand? lol

No not at all

IMAG0434.jpg

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
He helped(did 99.9%) of my blower also. I could got it powder coated pretty cheap but I had to send it to TX. uploadfromtaptalk1366239022089.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1366239037518.jpg

Just Another 700whp DD 5.0

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
And now, because of the PDip'd Paxtons, both cars have climbed up the badass ladder as well. :)

MyGG

forum member
Reaction score
I did the front strut tower brace last summer and it still looks perfect. Looks just like it was powdercoated. I like the underhood pics you guys did, but you guys should give it a chance on yours and get rid of the only silver under the hood.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back