Pet Owners...

Black_GT

SIIXVII
Reaction score
I have three chihuahua's (got them for my lady), an emperor scorpion, 5 fish and a turtle. You guys have any pets?:popcorneat:

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Old and new picture of the rat. He went from black to white. The wife wanted him and I didnt because I grew up with big dogs my whole life but now that i have him I love the little rodent.

Attachments

• louie2.jpg
    louie2.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 135
  • louie.jpg
    louie.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 121

Black_GT

SIIXVII
Reaction score
Old and new picture of the rat. He went from black to white. The wife wanted him and I didnt because I grew up with big dogs my whole life but now that i have him I love the little rodent.

I'm in the same boat.lol

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

LMAO - Ted just got one of those.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
We used to have dogs but the apartment kinda limits us these days. I'd like to have a kitty eventually - less needy than a dog.

For now, I have my boy toy, Paco. SixtySix remembers Paco, I'll bet....

ScrmNYel05

~HollyWood~
Reaction score
i got one border collie named allie o and if anyone knows anyone selling a puppy of an ABCA registered border collie (MALE) please let me know i need another one lol.

Redwolf

Reaction score
I presently have 2 dogs, a schnauzer and a chihuahua. I have grown up around dogs my whole life. I have owned many dogs, from the little silky terrier and chihuahua (actually 12 pounds and tall, a big chihuahua) to a Rotweiler and Boxer. I care for dogs soo much that if I see a stray especially with no collar, it becomes mine. Thats how I got the Rotweiler some time back. I saw a pup walking along side the road for a couple hours with no collar, got out of my truck, dropped the tailgate, and put the dog in. My buddy had a Pit Bull and I may be getting a pup from the same breeder he went to to get a red nose Pit.

Streetcrayon

Rumpity-Rump
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Belle is my Blue Heeler..............my heart.

Lily is the Chihuahua/Schnauzer mix...................my wifes heart.

Attachments

• Belle.jpg
    Belle.jpg
    299.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Lily.jpg
    Lily.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 46

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Best dog ever, period.

Shiela.jpg
bug003.jpg
Bug002.jpg

Streetcrayon

Rumpity-Rump
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I presently have 2 dogs, a schnauzer and a chihuahua. I have grown up around dogs my whole life. I have owned many dogs, from the little silky terrier and chihuahua (actually 12 pounds and tall, a big chihuahua) to a Rotweiler and Boxer. I care for dogs soo much that if I see a stray especially with no collar, it becomes mine. Thats how I got the Rotweiler some time back. I saw a pup walking along side the road for a couple hours with no collar, got out of my truck, dropped the tailgate, and put the dog in. My buddy had a Pit Bull and I may be getting a pup from the same breeder he went to to get a red nose Pit.

I feel your love for dogs. Good man!

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
my dog sam (rot mix) was a stray. great dog and is actually still alive. hes 15 but hes at the end of his rope. My other dog blue (Australian shepherd) just died and he was also 15. He had cancer and was going fast so he committed suicide under my dads truck. I've never seen my dad cry that much.

Redwolf

Reaction score
I feel your love for dogs. Good man!

For my wife and I, there is no other way.:thumb:

I have had 2 major dog bites in the past all by the hands of terrible owners, never by a bad dog. Dogs act on how they are raised/trained and treated. I have never held that against a dog.

Streetcrayon

Rumpity-Rump
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
For my wife and I, there is no other way.:thumb:

I have had 2 major dog bites in the past all by the hands of terrible owners, never by a bad dog. Dogs act on how they are raised/trained and treated. I have never held that against a dog.

Yes. I never understood how you could have a dog in your family thats chained to a tree and never have any interaction with it other than going out to maybe feed it and water it. I see that all the time in my area.

I've even seen where a border collie jumped a 3 foot fence, chained to a tree..........ended up hanging itself with the chain. I was on patrol when I saw it @ 6 a.m. I knocked on the door to let the family know. They showed no emotion. The "man" of the housed went back and unhooked his stiff from rigor mortise dog from the chain and tossed it into the yard. He said I'll get to it later. Sick! :wtf:

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
2 chihuahua's both apple heads male is 5 years old all black some white hair around mouth and paws and a patch on chest, female is a tri-blue and is a rowdy bitch LOL....

Redwolf

Reaction score
That shit makes me sick. Near my mother and father-in-laws house, there is a similar low life shit for brains. This guy tied a dog to a tree and fed it very rarely. My mother-in-law, getting tired of seeing this dog slowly starve to death with ribs showing decided to contact a "friend" of a friend to inform them of the mistreatment and location. Late one night the dog was there, the next morning it was gone and in the care of better treatment.

I also hate to see a dog enduring extreme cold or heat that does not have the coat for the climate.

Redwolf

Reaction score
2 chihuahua's both apple heads male is 5 years old all black some white hair around mouth and paws and a patch on chest, female is a tri-blue and is a rowdy bitch LOL....

A chihuahua rowdy? Noooooooooo..........lol. Mine thinks his nuts are the size of a bulls'. Blame this on the Aztecs for breeding the "superiority" in the blood line. Mine looks just like the dog on the "Taco Bell" commercial.

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
shes weird the male will wrm up to females with long hair for some reason but barks at men and females with short hair LOL..

the female is like a whore barks at all females and loves the men. LOL

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Two chihuahuas, one yorkie, one lhaso apso/pekinese mix, one mutt (beagle/lab???) from a West Virginia rescue...

John

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back