Pet Owners...

speedofsound

The gauge pod guy
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This is our cat, Mia. My wife and I are nuts about Bengals, she is our 2nd one. I like to describe Bengals as a "dog-lover's cat". She plays fetch endlessly, can't keep her out of the pool, and she craves your attention. Super-cool cat...

267276.jpg

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have 4 dogs. A rottweiler/Husky Mix, a Pure Chocolate Lab, a Lab Retriever Mix, and a Yorkie

Magic - Rottweiler with blue eyes anda whitechest
1293470808066900384S600x600Q85.jpg

Scooby - Chocolate lab
1293472174066900384S600x600Q85.jpg

Sandy - Lab Retriever mix
IMAGE_00011.jpg

No pics of yorkie yet. we just got her

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This is our cat, Mia. My wife and I are nuts about Bengals, she is our 2nd one. I like to describe Bengals as a "dog-lover's cat". She plays fetch endlessly, can't keep her out of the pool, and she craves your attention. Super-cool cat...

267276.jpg

That is a cool cat!!

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Here is my dog REXY---I found him in a 7-Eleven parking lot when he was just 3 months old, by the trash bin, cold and hungry. Took him home and he has been the best dog ever.

montana08028.jpg

Here was my cat SPIKE--this guy was crazy. Jumps from my porch into nearby trees like a flying squirrel, one time didn't see a car when crossing the street, but he hugged the ground instead of trying to run, after the car passed he got back up and ran to the yard. Also he would completely unroll the toilet paper at every chance, and once buried his face in a bowl of corn that I mistakenly left on the kitchen counter.

photoarchive220.jpg

And Cleo, my wife's cat that has gone missing in action.

photoarchive060.jpg

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just have to say, it's nice to see a bunch of men admit they are partial to their 4-legged family members, rather than pooh-pooh the thought that bonding can occur between homo sapiens and mammalian creatures. Cool beans.

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just have to say, it's nice to see a bunch of men admit they are partial to their 4-legged family members, rather than pooh-pooh the thought that bonding can occur between homo sapiens and mammalian creatures. Cool beans.

Liz, Liz, Liz. Have you not read the Harlan Ellison sci-fi short story "A boy and his dog" or seen the short tv adaptation (starring Don Johnson in his first on screen role)? http://www.netbroadcaster.com/new/movies/aboyandhisdog.html

Better watch out young lady...

John

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nope, but one of my closest friends told me his favorite book is "Where the Red Fern Grows", so he got that from me for Christmas one year.

I really miss having a pet.

PitbullzOnly

BlackS197
Reaction score
I have a red nose pit bull and a blue nose pit bull. Also a crawley red bearded dragon.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nope, but one of my closest friends told me his favorite book is "Where the Red Fern Grows", so he got that from me for Christmas one year.

I really miss having a pet.

Great book..One of my favorites..

Pumpkinfish

Johnny Quarter Mile
Reaction score
I have 3 cats. The Sphynx (hairless breed) is my shadow. She always has to be with me. The 2 American Shorthairs(sisters) are my wife's friends. There is a few tropical fish in a tank in the living room and a pond full of Koi. I really like the Koi and feeding them by hand. Cool fish!

Last edited:

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You guys are really convincing me to have a kitty as our next pet....and I wanna hear more about the stick-fetching Bengals.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have 3 cats. The Sphynx (hairless breed) is my shadow. She always has to be with me. The 2 American Shorthairs(sisters) are my wife's friends. There is a few tropical fish in a tank in the living room and a pond full of Koi. I really like the Koi and feeding them by hand. Cool fish!

That cat looks pissed! Suddenly, your avatar makes sense...

Pumpkinfish

Johnny Quarter Mile
Reaction score
Amazing what cropping an image can do. Here is the original and a picture where she really is pissed. Good thing we had a baby or else my wife would have driven this cat to kill us!!!

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back