Piano Black CF5 18 x 9/11; GT500 brake kit and 13.2" brake kit

Entrenched

forum member
Reaction score
Wheels are back up for sale. Tire's have been being removed and are NOT for sale. Wheels and McGard spline drive lugs and locks in black . $1000 FIRM - split actual shipping (I have a UPS discount account). Will be shipped in Forgestar boxes with protection foam and rings (like coming from the factory) 18 x 9 in box weight 25lbs 18 x 11 in box weight 29lbs No TPMS.

Both 18 x 11s have scuff marks near the lug holes. One side is so light I can not get a good picture of it. The other side you can see in the provided pics. Back of one of the wheel has some chipping from rubbing the fender on my stock height car. I used a 5/16 spacer and no rubbing. If your car is lowered it won't rub. Any questions please feel free to pm me.

053.jpg

048-1.jpg

051.jpg

054.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

GT500 brake kit - Dush shields, Brembo GT500 calipers, Hawk HPS pads, 14" OEM rotors. GT500 calipers and pads have 3000 miles and show zero wear. My car is an original brembo car and the oem rotors, pads, and calipers were removed at 500 miles. Your factory brake hoses will work (Ford shows the same part number for Brembo GT, vs non brembo GT) I have 2 sets of calipers. The 2nd set is at the PC right now stripped and ready for color. You can choose or i can send stripped and ready for PC and you can have it done.

Calipers only with stock oem brake pads and hardware - Sold
Complete set with Hawk HPS pads, rotors, dust shields, and calipers
Sold

Last edited:

degmidget

forum member
Reaction score
Whats ur price for everything included with the stock pads and the calipers that are already painted. Then the set not painted with no powder coat.

Entrenched

forum member
Reaction score
That was fast; stripped calipers are sold!

So what I have for brakes is:

Gloss black GT500 calipers, HPS pads, OEM rotors, and dust shields shipped for $900 obo.

Entrenched

forum member
Reaction score
No only on the back to clear the bump on inner apron with the stock suspension. Never had issues when it was lowered.

Entrenched

forum member
Reaction score
I see what your talking about in the pictures. I was running my drag setup. I did run spacers on the front to clear the brembos.

Godzirra

Asian Idiot
Reaction score
Hell fire. I still haven't got mine lol. I could have picked yours up lol..

BTW what hoosier are you running in the pic above? The D.O.T. DRAG RADIAL? Size?

Quinchi

Reaction score
No wonder why it got off so quickly. Wish I had some extra money, I would jump on this. But brakes are not the priority for at this time ;)

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
My timing is alway shit, placed a deposit on some other rims last week. You are selling the car right? What will you get in it's place?

asianskater91

forum member
Reaction score
any pics like on the car? like a rear shot showing the fitment and stuff? and like a front shot showing the fitment also? any pics in general lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back