Picked up a Comp Orange Today

REDS197

Reaction score
Is there anyway you can take a couple of up close pictures of the rear wheel clearance? 20x11 (+53) is what I ran on my S197 with no issues...there was even room to run 5mm spacers (with my 295 tires). I was hoping that since this car has IRS now, they should tuck inward allowing a little wider of a setup.

I am working and will look tonight. There is more room than my 13 had. If I remember right these are +55mm offset but I am not 100%.

REDS197

Reaction score
Is there anyway you can take a couple of up close pictures of the rear wheel clearance? 20x11 (+53) is what I ran on my S197 with no issues...there was even room to run 5mm spacers (with my 295 tires). I was hoping that since this car has IRS now, they should tuck inward allowing a little wider of a setup.

It is pretty tight. There is about 3/4 inch on the inside shock mount. You might squeeze a 12" in there if you push the tire right out to the fender. These are tucked in about 1/8.

Last edited:

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
Thats A LOT of space in my eyes as well. Of course it could be the angle of the picture but overall it looks like 12's "should" fit with a maybe a 305 tire. I guess I won't know until I try..

REDS197

Reaction score
Thats A LOT of space in my eyes as well. Of course it could be the angle of the picture but overall it looks like 12's "should" fit with a maybe a 305 tire. I guess I won't know until I try..

I agree. Maybe I shouldn't have typed its a tight fit.

After looking at it there is some room in there. I have a 305 on in that pic so you see there is some room. The rim is an 11" but it measures 12" edge to edge.

claudermilk

Reaction score

Well, seeing that Ford crammed 305's under the rear fenders on the GT350 already, it seems they will fit just fine. AFAIK, they only widened the front fenders to fit the wider track & 295's up there, the rear is unchanged.

Tron

forum member
Reaction score
car looks good! not a huge fan of the color of wheels but they do give the car a nice clean appearance.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back