2013-05-31_GT500-rims-7_zps33438268.jpg

2013-05-31_GT500-rims-10_zps0b51eba1.jpg

2013-05-31_GT500-rims-8_zpsba6f7b14.jpg

2013-05-31_GT500-rims-9_zps9fbec39c.jpg

2013-05-31_GT500-rims-11_zpse89e69ca.jpg

I am Legend

forum member
Reaction score
The mans happy about his new wheels and the first comment is how another wheel is better?

Looks good man! Congrats on the new set up.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
The mans happy about his new wheels and the first comment is how another wheel is better?

Looks good man! Congrats on the new set up.

Waaaaa. He can post his opinion if he wants.

I'm with shark tales on this one. I like the Brembos better.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
I like Gabe, and I love his car. The wheels do look nice, but as a personal preference, I prefer the Brembo's. Gabe, rock that shit man. Screw us that don't necessarily have the same taste in wheels. That is what is great about this hobby. You do your thing, and throw up your middle fingers and say fuck you to the haters!!!

Srsly though, Brembo's look shitty on your car. Send em to me, and let me put the shitty wheels on my car. :)

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
I like Gabe, and I love his car. The wheels do look nice, but as a personal preference, I prefer the Brembo's. Gabe, rock that shit man. Screw us that don't necessarily have the same taste in wheels. That is what is great about this hobby. You do your thing, and throw up your middle fingers and say fuck you to the haters!!!

Srsly though, Brembo's look shitty on your car. Send em to me, and let me put the shitty wheels on my car. :)

Lol Dan ... I love my new wheels, that's what freakin matters, right? :D

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
^The other guys are right. Put the Brembos back on and I'll take those ugly SVT wheels off your hands. :roflmao:

striker 5

forum member
Reaction score
WHAT EVER to the haters . Like the rims good match did you happen to check the weight ? Thinking of same rims for mine

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
^The other guys are right. Put the Brembos back on and I'll take those ugly SVT wheels off your hands. :roflmao:

Lol, OK I'll get right on that

Nice wheels, probably the best looking factory wheel IMO. But is the passenger side picture shy or what??

Thanks ... I was limited with the light I had left so I pulled over and snapped a few pics before it got too dark ... there'll be more pics :)

WHAT EVER to the haters . Like the rims good match did you happen to check the weight ? Thinking of same rims for mine

Thanks, and while I thought of checking the weight, I didn't, I never brought them back into my place after bringing them back from the tire place so they never made it to a scale ...

I am Legend

forum member
Reaction score
Waaaaa. He can post his opinion if he wants.

I'm with shark tales on this one. I like the Brembos better.

No one is crying, everyone has a right to their opinion, everyone has a preference in wheels/style. Obviously he spent the coin on them and likes them enough to want to share. What's wrong with just being happy for the guy and say "glad you like em" and not dog them first comment out of the gate. Not trying to start a shit storm.

Personally I'm not a fan of robbing the ford parts bin for any wheels, not with the amount of aftermarket wheels available, that said I still think it looks good on that car.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
I like the wheels alot and they look great on your color.

Thanks ... great color, isn't it? :D

Those look better than the Brembo's IMO. Best looking OEM wheel by far.

Good job

Thanks, I think so too :D

No one is crying, everyone has a right to their opinion, everyone has a preference in wheels/style. Obviously he spent the coin on them and likes them enough to want to share. What's wrong with just being happy for the guy and say "glad you like em" and not dog them first comment out of the gate. Not trying to start a shit storm.

Personally I'm not a fan of robbing the ford parts bin for any wheels, not with the amount of aftermarket wheels available, that said I still think it looks good on that car.

You know ... I spent a lot of time looking at different wheels, different sizes/finishes/designs, I ended up going with these cuz of the awesome deal I got on them and they were pretty much the only OEM wheel I really liked

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back