Pics of my new SVT rims installed

striker 5

forum member
Reaction score
hey I seen the same wheels and the guy had them widen to 11'' now thats not your off the shelf ford part .

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Those look better than the Brembo's IMO. Best looking OEM wheel by far.

Good job

+1 on better than the Brembo. The new base GT500 wheels are very nice, best ever in the 05+ IMO were the 18" alum polished Bullits

Hani

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats. They look really great especially on this car color.

I've liked these wheels and actually bought these for my 2008 GT but never got the chance to install them as I sold the car and the wheels (didn't want to keep them for my 2013 GT as I wanted to stay on 19" when I upgrade my wheels). Each wheel weighs around 29lb.

Are you still on the Steeda Sport springs?

Last edited:

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Thanks guys, and yes, still on Steeda Sport springs, don't plan to change them out anytime soon ...

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
I am gonna say this because I can. I love that color. I love white, don't get me wrong, but that Sterling Gray is just hot!! Either wheel looks good on there. As long as you like it, rock the shit out of those and enjoy it!

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
I am gonna say this because I can. I love that color. I love white, don't get me wrong, but that Sterling Gray is just hot!! Either wheel looks good on there. As long as you like it, rock the shit out of those and enjoy it!

White was a top-runner for me too, but once I saw this sparkling Sterling Gray delivered I loved it right away.

On a side note, I got thumbs up from a Camaro driver going the other way a couple of days ago ... :D

Chino

03 Mach 1 & 08 GT
Reaction score
I think it looks great! Makes me wantnto pick up anew 5.0

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Thanks guys, and alinkous, they DO come in 19" but they're painted all over instead of having the machined face on the spokes, and they're forged so they're lighter/stronger, but also quite a bit more money ... about $450 each NEW.

Cal26Stang

forum member
Reaction score
The color of the rims match the car pretty good, I like them a lot and I know they probably look even better in person

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back