Pics of my new SVT rims installed

alinkous

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, and alinkous, they DO come in 19" but they're painted all over instead of having the machined face on the spokes, and they're forged so they're lighter/stronger, but also quite a bit more money ... about $450 each NEW.

Oh snap! If I could find a deal on a pair I would totally buy them over forgestars. They really are my favorite looking rim.

r0ng5

forum member
Reaction score
something about these rims man... to me, they're a classically beautiful set of rims. This and the 10 anniversary 18's. ::thumbs up!::

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Oh snap! If I could find a deal on a pair I would totally buy them over forgestars. They really are my favorite looking rim.

Only thing is, the 19's are painted all over, they don't have the machined face on the spokes.
I like these better with the machined faces cuz they stick out more as the car's moving.

something about these rims man... to me, they're a classically beautiful set of rims. This and the 10 anniversary 18's. ::thumbs up!::

Thanks man!

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Lol. I actually didn't know this until after I already had these on the car and saw the 19's on a GT500 at a car show

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back