Planning my next wheel setup...

Infamous

BMW
Reaction score
Thanks but i'm deadset on going with some crazy setup, I'm just using what i have now for the track... this is mostly a street setup but will probably have dual purpose duty from time to time

I wanted to get a "nice" set of wheels to help set my car apart from everyone else basically.

dude i thought this was gonna be your track setup. if youre just streeting it, id reverse what i said earlier and tell you to look into some of the work wheels:thumb:. i like the 5 spoke gnosis and theyll offer some of the wheels as wide as 11 inches. thats gonna be a lot of tire in the back

Infamous

BMW
Reaction score
238.jpg

418_full.jpg

Gray Ghost GT

Road Racing Fanatic!
Reaction score
If i recall you were running Invos???...Most any good r compound in a 275 will be a good step up for you them :)

You might have me confused for someone else. I'm running Hoosier R6s on my Corvette C5 track car and plan to run NITTO NT-01 on my Mustang GT. Thanks.

Kaldar142

Reaction score
dude i thought this was gonna be your track setup. if youre just streeting it, id reverse what i said earlier and tell you to look into some of the work wheels:thumb:. i like the 5 spoke gnosis and theyll offer some of the wheels as wide as 11 inches. thats gonna be a lot of tire in the back

I still want them to be super light or i may aswell just keep the ones i have now, i'm really loving the TE37s but still not sure...

Kaldar142

Reaction score
No prob, i'm not sure if i want to or not. Despite how heavy they are, i still like them.

May just keep them so i can "change it up" once in a while, who knows... but i'll let ya know

Gray Ghost GT

Road Racing Fanatic!
Reaction score
Are all four of the Roush Trak Pak 18x10 wheels using +45mm offsets for front and rear? Their ads on various websites appears to show its the same...

Sam Strano

forum member
Reaction score
I have a set of 18x10's all around with 45mm offset. If you get your camber from plates/mounts and not from bolts, they work great. My wheels are Ultra-lites. I know they are listed as heavy, and they aren't the lightest things in the world (will have to weigh one when I get back to work), but I found they are actually less than stated (seems they might be quoting shipping weight, and the boxes they use are not light)......

I tell you what, you can't be $215/wheel, which is what I sell those for.... I mean slap 'em on and run.

Kaldar142

Reaction score
Yes, i run camber plates (ground control coilovers).

Not interested in the steeda wheels though, they're not much lighter than what i have now and arn't what i'm looking for.

10.5 all around with aggressive offsets, I'm talking with a couple wheel companies on getting me a custom set made

Sam Strano

forum member
Reaction score
Yes, i run camber plates (ground control coilovers).

Not interested in the steeda wheels though, they're not much lighter than what i have now and arn't what i'm looking for.

10.5 all around with aggressive offsets, I'm talking with a couple wheel companies on getting me a custom set made

well, ok... I know that. I was simply pointing out for others that 10's in a 45 offset fit Roush, or otherwise. Hell,I have 295 Hoosier's on mine.

Kaldar142

Reaction score
FWIW, that wouldn't fit on cars with the ground control coilovers as 18x10 +41 there is roughly 3-4mm of clearance from the wheel to the strut housing (much beefier than stock).

Also, when i ran -1.7 (or maybe it was -1.8) camber, the wheels were also only a few milimeters (3-5mm) from the strut housing, but that was with camber bolts/D-specs.

marksti

forum member
Reaction score
What you guys think of the Enkei nt03..19.2 lbs 18 by 9.5 with a 40mm offset and 6.8 back spacing??..Cheap at $230 a wheel

Also Enkei has a NEW wheel coming out the pf01..Basically e new version of the rpf01..about 18 Lbs in 18 by 9.5..with a 45mm offset..but more $$$ at about $350
They are also gonna make that wheel in 18 by 10.5..but i doubt it will fit

Kaldar142

Reaction score
Me?

Anything sick, high end name is a must. atleast 10.5" width and low offsets.

DPE GT7, Volk TE37, Volk RE30, SSR MS1, Gramlight 57Maximum pro... a few others but i'm not really leaning towards one or other other right now... Still have no clue.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
What you guys think of the Enkei nt03..19.2 lbs 18 by 9.5 with a 40mm offset and 6.8 back spacing??..Cheap at $230 a wheel

Also Enkei has a NEW wheel coming out the pf01..Basically e new version of the rpf01..about 18 Lbs in 18 by 9.5..with a 45mm offset..but more $$$ at about $350
They are also gonna make that wheel in 18 by 10.5..but i doubt it will fit

Not a fan of the look of the NT03 but hard to argue with it's specs. I dig the PF01 & the RPF01 but I'm also not a fan of the pricing.

Last edited:

Vapour Trails

The Renaissance Man
Reaction score
I have a set of 18x10's all around with 45mm offset. If you get your camber from plates/mounts and not from bolts, they work great. My wheels are Ultra-lites. I know they are listed as heavy, and they aren't the lightest things in the world (will have to weigh one when I get back to work), but I found they are actually less than stated (seems they might be quoting shipping weight, and the boxes they use are not light)......

I tell you what, you can't be $215/wheel, which is what I sell those for.... I mean slap 'em on and run.

I mentioned Steeda wheels were a good combo of price and performance awhile back...and got pooped on. :stooges:

People here like to spend money, and lot of it. Become a vendor!

paydirt

Roll Racer
Reaction score
I realllly think a set of Fikse wheels would have looked sick on your car but word on lateral-g forums is that Fikse has gone out of business :(

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back