Plast-dip mood today.. Doing wheels tomorrow

eddieval5

forum member
Reaction score
Looking good did this to mine also. Can't wait to see the wheels and finish on them.

Silverrider

forum member
Reaction score
i just got fog light covers and now i am going to pretty much do the same two things you did as well as my 45th badge... probably pull the badge off, anyone know if i need to 3m the badge back on or will it just stick back in the holes and stay in? never took them off before

eddieval5

forum member
Reaction score
i just got fog light covers and now i am going to pretty much do the same two things you did as well as my 45th badge... probably pull the badge off, anyone know if i need to 3m the badge back on or will it just stick back in the holes and stay in? never took them off before

Theres pins that align with holes in the fender. Youll need 3m tape for it to stick back on the fender and stay. I say just tape a rough shape around the emblem then spray Plasti-dip. Use a razor blade to cut the excess off.

06tungstengt

forum member
Reaction score
Looks good. Looks like mine lol, i did my emblems and did my wheels last night

ramrod07gt

forum member
Reaction score
Everyone asks me where i got my Faux cap when they see it and they never believe me when i say nowhere i spray painted it. plasti-dip is great.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back