Please Moderators delete all my posts on the board!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I can't do a mass delete of just threads or posts by you. If you send me a link to the ones you want gone, I can delete them. I'm not going to personally go through all of your threads/posts to delete all of them.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
After reading your post at mustang forums, don't bother. Enjoy their site over there. The post from their admin over there says it all in the last post of that thread. Great place over there!

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
^^post the link!

as for bruce, just do us all a favor and forget your password

1200bruce

Red Box Boy!
Reaction score
The post from their admin over there says it all in the last post of that thread, i don't know who the Admin. is over there but they did lock the thread!

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
dude, just stop. you want examples about why they dont like us? check out the tech thread of the day. theres plenty of reasons in there. as for yourself, refer to my above post. i have seen dyslexic monkeys with ADHD who are more beneficial to society than you have proven to be.

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
i think we should change the to s197foreskin. its gotta a nice ring to it. i was on that board for a brief time, and even though this board broke me in hard, its become one of my fav boards.

stang7300

Mostly Insane...
Reaction score
What's that quote off Heartbreak Ridge? I believe something along the lines of..."don't go away mad, just go away."

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
1200bruce your a puss, your doing us all a favor by leaving this site, go cry to your mustang forums friends, they can rub your back and tell you your cool and give your sympathy because your definitely not getting it here.....

Grow a set of balls before you come posting here again.... I don't think that will help ya though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back