Polish Angel Cosmic Coating - Application Guide

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
I ended up taking an extra week off work for my baby bonding leave so I'll be out til March 2nd now. I still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation for my PA stuff but hopefully it gets here soon, so I can work on both of our cars before I have to get back to work. I'm going to have to buy some of that dlux stuff also!

-just checked on status of my orders. My autoality order should be here tomorrow, but the PA stuff still shows as unfulfilled. Just sent Travis an Email.

Last edited:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I ended up taking an extra week off work for my baby bonding leave so I'll be out til March 2nd now. I still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation for my PA stuff but hopefully it gets here soon, so I can work on both of our cars before I have to get back to work. I'm going to have to buy some of that dlux stuff also!

-just checked on status of my orders. My autoality order should be here tomorrow, but the PA stuff still shows as unfulfilled. Just sent Travis an Email.

Remember, it's shipping from Germany. They're busy plotting to take over the world Part III so give them time. LOL:crazy:

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
My PA showed out for delivery yesterday at 2pm....went to the delivery guys at my office and they said nothing has shown up. Hoping it does today.

Back