Polish Angel! OH SNAP Shine!!!

28ONE

Reaction score
do they actually offer products cheaper? hows the shipping? the 12$ shipping on AG is killing me

Can't give specifics but yes it's alot cheaper. Also, it's better to do big orders! Fedex ground or USPS so depending how much you order determines cost. generally $9-10 for shipping but i'm not ordering just 1 or 2 items...

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
Hopefully there is a code. Just read through this thread and HOLY SHIT!

No code on the website. Signed up for the newsletter and just waiting for the email to confirm.

28ONE

Reaction score
Yeah they usually have sales on holidays, I'm sure we'll see something tomorrow - you'll get notified for sure since u signed up for the newsletter

28ONE

Reaction score
Is anything else crucial besides the Cosmic and the Primer?

If you can, pick up the following:

Viking Spritz - maintenance spray

Ultrared - prewash cleaner to remove surface contaminants

Once the car is coated, the traditional way of claying can't be done. I asked Travis what about CarPro IronX, he suggested using Ultra-red.

Are you going color match or just regular Cosmic?

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score

Once the car is coated, the traditional way of claying can't be done. I asked Travis what about CarPro IronX, he suggested using Ultra-red.

After the coating claying can't be done...like ever?

I'll probably do color matched, might as well, right?

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score

You should put up a list of recommended products and order to use them.

I'm new to this high dollar stuff....lol

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
That Viking spritz is the first thing I've seen on their site (except for their $500+ wax which I'll never use, lol) that's price has made me curse. $100 would be hard to justify for a quick detailer!

28ONE

Reaction score
After the coating claying can't be done...like ever?

I'll probably do color matched, might as well, right?

Yes even when I had UK on mine, mfg said no claying. Go color match for sure, bby the way don't use primer on your vinyl CS sticker that runs along the door

28ONE

Reaction score
You should put up a list of recommended products and order to use them.

I'm new to this high dollar stuff....lol

Yeah good idea, I was going to great my own PA thread but just haven't had time. I'm actually about to head out for a ski trip till Sunday, I'll try putting a list together if I have time :thumb2:

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
I've been following this thread since this morning. Checked the shop for a few items, and yeah, some of the prices are out there. Definitely going to wait for a sale code. Aside from the weather, since I'm starting from square one, I'm in no rush to buy this stuff yet.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I'm a cheap person and the Polish Angel stuff is DEFINITELY worth the money. I LITERALLY have not touched the car since I did the PA stuff and there is ZERO dust and the shine is just as vibrant now as over a month ago or however long it's been since I've done this.

Crazy results. Seriously.

BTW....Im TOTALLY bored with the car now because you don't have to touch it at all...LOL

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
I'm a cheap person and the Polish Angel stuff is DEFINITELY worth the money. I LITERALLY have not touched the car since I did the PA stuff and there is ZERO dust and the shine is just as vibrant now as over a month ago or however long it's been since I've done this.

BTW....Im TOTALLY bored with the car now because you don't have to touch it at all...LOL

Since your bored.....I will bring mine over and you can do mine.....lol

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
I put an order in for some stuff at autoality earlier and signed up for the Email list for PA. As soon as I get a discount code, I'll be placing my order! Debating on picking another set for my wife's car also.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score

You can clean the 8 or so inches of snow off my car and detail that if you are looking for something to do. Shit looks like a barn find at this point.

28ONE

Reaction score
I put an order in for some stuff at autoality earlier and signed up for the Email list for PA. As soon as I get a discount code, I'll be placing my order! Debating on picking another set for my wife's car also.

Are you going color match? Man I think it would look very nice on the wife's Lexus, especially with all the metallic flakes

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back