pool players...

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
A little late to the party, I know. But played APA 9-ball for about 5 years, then on a local Break and Run 8-ball league, then got my GT and decided I would rather take the money I spent on shooting every week and use it for mod's. Have an Olhausen 8' table at the house, so still play when I have the time. Miss the APA 9-ball, went to Vegas once, but was never on a team strong enough to get very far. the Mini-tournaments were a blast though!

I've only played league on bar boxes and go to vegas every year. Luckily, my team at home always does good enough to pay our way through vegas so i still have money to mod the car.

i have been team captian for an apa 8 and 9 ball team for about five years now... i have also played valley and lots of tournaments and a little road playing but i still have a long ways to go.. had the opportuninty to go to vegas almost every year but never go always have to much going on here but hope to eventually....
carlos

BCA captain here. The APA tournaments always start the day after we are leaving vegas for the BCA National Championships.

Used to have a 9' table. downsized the house, downsized the pool table. Using Super Aramith Pro balls, they have a pretty nice roll to them on the Simonis Felt!

Super Aramith Pro are the balls I use as well. However, I changed from Simonis to the Brunswick Dupont Teflon cloth. It rolls just as fast as Simonis and is waterproof. Plus I got a good deal on it when I bought my Brunswick Genesis table.

blown05gt

Reaction score
no one posted on here in a while thought i would revive it.. lol .. i went to vegas for the APA singles national championship last month for 9 ball skill tier 6,7,8,9 and placed 33rd... really wish i would have done a little better but still not bad considering the amount of people there.... was going to play the U.S. Ametuer this year but didnt get my form in on time so going to try next year...
carlos

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
no one posted on here in a while thought i would revive it.. lol .. i went to vegas for the APA singles national championship last month for 9 ball skill tier 6,7,8,9 and placed 33rd... really wish i would have done a little better but still not bad considering the amount of people there.... was going to play the U.S. Ametuer this year but didnt get my form in on time so going to try next year...
carlos

Good deal man. I did alright in BCA but not near as well as I wanted to. Won 5 matches in the singles then hit brick walls on winners then losers side. Teams we were one out of the money. Two of my teammates went out the night before and got destroyed...played like shit during the matches.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back