Pooped on :(

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
When I was 17 I was sideswiped by an 18 wheeler on the interstate. Nothing quite like rolling 70 mph and scraping the concrete barrier on the left while the semi truck grinds his tires up the right side of the car. I quickly adopted a habit of not driving beside big trucks and always leaving myself an exit route whenever possible.

Glad you're ok. The car can be fixed.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I stay away from big trucks, not even disrespecting but alot of the time they just turn into lanes like beasts, and I get that they might not see us in the lane.
so I always keep my distance and if I have to pass a truck I'm flooring it. seen too much nasty shit with trucks.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Fuel, nothing against big trucks or truck drivers. I own a fairly big truck myself.

IMG_1263Copy.jpg

dougie b

Reaction score
my uncle is a trucker, and man do i respect those big ass things on the road....

I keep in mind that despite what people may think, those guys are on the road more than almost anyone, and therefore generally have more experience dealing with today's horrible drivers....I make sure to pass after getting at least 30ft in front of it, never ride behind (paint reasons), and always make sure to watch their signals....imagine being 100feet long and having your turn in 1000 feet, sometimes they just need to get where they are going and most drivers are too ignorant to pay attention. Rant over, but sorry to hear about the car. Youll be happy once its fixed

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
That sucks man. I have to say though i was a truck driver/ mechanic for years and actually falling off of a truck just like skwerls im getting my second back surgery soon. Back on topic i know it seems like truckers can be dicks but until you drive them and deal with the stupidity of people you can never judge a truck driver.

RichardSATX

Roush On!
Reaction score
2 of my brothers drive over the road in big rigs. I do know they are skilled drivers. But I still give a wide birth to those monsters. Glad you are OK dude.

P-51Sonic

forum member
Reaction score
That sucks man. I have to say though i was a truck driver/ mechanic for years and actually falling off of a truck just like skwerls im getting my second back surgery soon. Back on topic i know it seems like truckers can be dicks but until you drive them and deal with the stupidity of people you can never judge a truck driver.
Hope Everything goes well :)

Reaction score
I think the insurance adjuster needs his/her head examined.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn where was Optimus Prime when you need him?

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Wow!! I'd be so dehydrating from crying like a baby I would be in a coma!!

Sorry to see this. I personally would be hoping it's totaled. Quarter panel damage that extensive should have involved the frame IMO.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back