Post your home made grill mods.

PLee

forum member
Reaction score
Foose package on my car, but I hated the horizontal billet grilles on it. Had to modify the fascia a ton, but used woven stainless mesh powdercoated to match the gray on the wheels/hood. Had to fab some mounting tabs on the back of the fascia.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Viperrmk

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great PLee. Where did you guys get the mesh? Lowes? Home Depot?

farmerdon

Reaction score
Foose package on my car, but I hated the horizontal billet grilles on it. Had to modify the fascia a ton, but used woven stainless mesh powdercoated to match the gray on the wheels/hood. Had to fab some mounting tabs on the back of the fascia.

attachment.php

attachment.php

AWESOME grille!! Nice and unique!

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score

Wow that is awesome! Just needs those orange corners tinted

PLee

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

If you are not familiar with McMaster Carr, I highly encourage you to check it out. You can spend HOURS there. And places like customcargrills.com probably get their materials from McMaster. They are an supplier of just about everything known to man- sort of like a Home Depot, Lowes, Tractor Supply, Production Tool Supply, everything, mixed into one. They have LOADS of different mesh styles, and you can choose everything from wire thickness to how many 'holes' per inch. If you have any sort of project, car, home, or business related, I'm pretty certain you can find materials, tools, etc. from McMaster.

Here's a link to the woven stainless mesh that is on my car.

http://www.mcmaster.com/#standard-wire-mesh/=pnajrp

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score

Sweet heavenly father. I haven't seen the front of your car before. I am in love.

I'm going to have to excuse myself. Seriously bro, you should whore around more pictures more often. What headlights are those? Custom I assume?

PLee

forum member
Reaction score
Sweet heavenly father. I haven't seen the front of your car before. I am in love. I'm going to have to excuse myself. Seriously bro, you should whore around more pictures more often. What headlights are those? Custom I assume?

Haha thanks!! :) Maybe I will post a few more one of these days. Yes, the headlights are custom. The Foose fascia requires the use of a different headlight bucket w/ a 7" round lamp. I took that lamp apart and retrofitted them with a bi-xenon HID projector, and the tri-bar 'insert' out of a Chrysler 300c headlight. Crap-load of work, but the end result was worth it...

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
Haha thanks!! :) Maybe I will post a few more one of these days. Yes, the headlights are custom. The Foose fascia requires the use of a different headlight bucket w/ a 7" round lamp. I took that lamp apart and retrofitted them with a bi-xenon HID projector, and the tri-bar 'insert' out of a Chrysler 300c headlight. Crap-load of work, but the end result was worth it...

F**king A bro, I figured it would be something epic like that. It looks SO GOOD. A job well done.. the tri-bar thing from the 300c just makes a world of difference. Did you buy a set of 300c headlights just for those?

This car is just tits and I never liked the Foose version.

+1 I never liked the Foose car either, but his car has 100% flipped my opinion of them lol.

Last edited:

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Just came into this thread. I thought with a title of "grill mods" I was going to see a bunch of barbecue grill mods. Lol!

Nice job all!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back