Powder Coating SVE Wheels

ridenfish39

forum member
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing the pics of them on the car. That color is sweet!
I just got mine in matte black today, the wheels are really nice and they don't feel that heavy.

loots06

forum member
Reaction score

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing the pics of them on the car. That color is sweet!
I just got mine in matte black today, the wheels are really nice and they don't feel that heavy.

I was surprised by the weight as well.

A few WEEKS?!?!?!?!

INSTABAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chainsaw::stooges:
Ok two weeks, I'm trying to decide on KDW's, Invo, Conti, even Nankang lol. It only took me two weeks to decide on the color of the wheels. I'm not expecting you to know much about tires since you don't drive your car. Lol

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Your tires will get smoked down to slicks the way you drive before you finish a review!!! Just buy them!! Pahahahahaha.

Jeffs FRC

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice! I now have black SVE's that I want to powder a gunmetal color. Can you give me the exact powder name and the manufacturer?

Also, did you have them shoot a clear over the base color? If so, what % gloss did they use? My old wheels pictured earlier were done in a color called speedway black and shot with a 50-60% clear iirc. They were more of a satin finish...

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
KDWs!!! The tread pattern is sick!!! ;)

Very nice! I now have black SVE's that I want to powder a gunmetal color. Can you give me the exact powder name and the manufacturer?

Also, did you have them shoot a clear over the base color? If so, what % gloss did they use? My old wheels pictured earlier were done in a color called speedway black and shot with a 50-60% clear iirc. They were more of a satin finish...

Its the base color. They do have some sheen about 80%. I'll get you power coating color information.

Speedfreak

forum member
Reaction score
They look sick!!!! I've got the silver SVE 'cause with my Alloy Grey 'stang, they go well... curious to see what they'll look like once mounted. Got the Invos in 265/40 front & 285/35 rear...

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
Tires, looks like they are the same height.

275 35 19
&
305 30 19

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back