Powerhouse turbo car issues....help needed

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn Kyle, work has you all over.

Mostly just Brazil. It's not a bad gig, but I am gone alot.

I am not sure what I am going to do with this car either. When I get it back from TSS and it's running right, I may be in love, and be happy.

OR....I may sell both Mustangs and put that towards a new GT500. I saw one at Autonation in Katy that was beautiful. Grey with black stripes, Recaros. I keep looking at new cars and always come back to the GT500.

Time will tell...

redstangs9308gt

forum member
Reaction score
image (2).jpg

image (3).jpg
image (4).jpg
image (5).jpeg

Does this car look like somebodys? lmfao, I knew I had pics of this car, I found a old cell phone today and I found them. Thats my red 08 mustang he was working on. The pics was taking around Oct-Nov 2010. When I was there he had just got finished putting the 4r70w trans in it. I helped pushed it out of the garage to pull mine in.

Last edited:

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
View attachment 41931

View attachment 41932
View attachment 41933
View attachment 41934

Does this car look like somebodys? lmfao, I knew I had pics of this car, I found a old cell phone today and I found them. Thats my red 08 mustang he was working on. The pics was taking around Oct-Nov 2010. When I was there he had just got finished putting the 4r70w trans in it. I helped pushed it out of the garage to pull mine in.

That's pretty damn cool. Damn car is sitting not 30 ft from me, I see it everyday, but seeing new pics of it I still am like "damn, that's a pretty car" haha.

Thanks for posting those.

redstangs9308gt

forum member
Reaction score
Yup, I really like your car. Mike had left the key on over night and the battery was dead, we pushed her outside. I have more pics of your car but I haven't took the time to upload them to my computer. Pre i-phone days sucked. lol

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, to bring this to the top, here is an update.

I just picked the car up from TSS this morning. Daniel and the guys got her fixed up and she runs great now. After all my hair pulling and troubleshooting mechanical issues, the problem ended up being in the tune. Throttle bottle was closing when it shouldn't have, according to Daniel. They fixed a couple other minor issues mechanically and she is now a tire shredder that looks beautiful.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Now...the wife wants me to sell her...... haha. I am not sure I have it in me to get rid of her. The car I mean. lol

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Now...the wife wants me to sell her...... haha. I am not sure I have it in me to get rid of her. The car I mean. lol

Just for shits and giggles, I thought I would give one last update on this thread.

I got rid of her.

The wife, not the car.

:happythumbs:

:head3:

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LoL. It was well time and well worth it. I've made some bad mistakes in my life, but she was a doozy. Better times since then and I still have the car. All is right with the world.

slackinoff

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
lmfao. Congrats on getting the car fixed and also improving the situation at home!

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice,
I was wondering if you ever got that car sorted out. I absolutely love my powerhouse turbo kit as the car is tame when it needs to be but is an animal when you put your foot in it. Glad you're doing well!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back