Putting an oil Temp and Pressure Gauge

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Oh I agree the sandwich adapter is much cheaper and better than a bunch of brass fittings hanging under the car. The only problem that I see with the sandwich adapter is that you have to use a shorter oil filter which to me means less filtering capacity and I didn't like that idea.

I run the sandwhich adaptor between the remote fitting and the engine and run a longer than stock oil filter at the fender :)
My glowshift sandwhich adaptor has 4 ports, im going to be using one for oil pressure, one for temp and one for turbo feed.

almost heaven

forum member
Reaction score
I run the sandwhich adaptor between the remote fitting and the engine and run a longer than stock oil filter at the fender :)
My glowshift sandwhich adaptor has 4 ports, im going to be using one for oil pressure, one for temp and one for turbo feed.

This idea appeals to me.... sandwich plate or similar block adapter, remote mount filter for a larger filter (!), and option to add an oil cooler if I get serious. Details on your install, please? Pics?

almost heaven

forum member
Reaction score
It's a beauty. Is that the Shelby dash pod?

I did mine with my buddy @ a local Ford Dealership, we just needed to make a t out of brass fittings, & installed both the Autometer Sending Unit on the end & the factory sending unit on the other. Some strategis placement made it work. I can post a pic if you want, here's my pod:
30807560092_large.jpg

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back