Race Star Dark Star 15". REDUCED!!

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am hoping for a local sale first, but will ship if I absolutley have to. These have 10 passes on them, maybe, probably 8. I put about 200 street miles on this set since I bought them new, my car has not been driven at all since I bought them, save for the 200 miles in 1 year plus. They are very streetable though. They are perfect and like new with out a scratch on them. The tires are MT front runners, 26.0/4.5-15. The rears are 275/50-15 Nitto 555R drag radials, like new..They were carefully mounted and perfectly balanced. I am open to trades, I want 2010 GT500 rim/tire combo, or 18 or 19" rim set-up, but I am picky, but post up what you have to trade, IF you are seriously interested in my rim/tire package for sale..I am asking $900 plus shipping plus any paypal fees. I am pretty firm on the price, but you never know, lol, but they are priced to sell. If I have to ship, I wont be able to ship them until my car is out of the body shop, going in tomorrow, 05/06. The ins. adj. has to come out and approve it, then my body shop can get going. Once its done, (deep scratch/gouge on the front fender that shouldnt take more than 3-4 days at most), the car will go right over to my service dept and on a lift. So basically I can ship them out no earlier than this Friday/Monday..:highfive:
EDIT!!! PRICE REDUCED TO $890 SHIPPED TO THE LOWER 48. LOCAL BUYER THIS TUESDAY IF THEY DONT SELL..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm interested if you decide to ship!

OK, lets give it a couple days. I have them for sale on the local club forum and on my facebook account. If they dont sell in a day or two locally, they wont at all now probably. So I will have to ship them. Lets see what happens..

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I will update this for sale thread when I know for sure when I will/can ship them out. Car is at my dealership now, I just want to get the body fixed then the car up on a lift remove the wheels to ship. First in line gets them with a serious offer to buy..

If you are interested and you want them, shipping is going to be around $150..Not sure what the paypal fee is, but you will know that when you paypal me the $$ for them..

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just bought a set of rims, so I am not open to trades.. So I will sell this race star package for $950 SHIPPED, in the lower 48.. The tires alone were $600 plus..

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm in Jersey, I may be interested. I could easily picked them up too.

I will sell them to you for $790 if you pick them up. The tires alone were over $600 with mount/balance...You can pick them up in East Hartford CT, right off I-84..We are 1 hour 40 minutes from the city with light traffic,,

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Price reduced! $890 SHIPPED!! I believe I have a buyer on Tuesday for local pick up, but they are for sale until then..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back