Release Date

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Let me know if you are curious on the pricing with X plan (or any others), let me know. My ordering bank wasn't letting me pull up "Plans" today but now it will.

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Let me know if you are curious on the pricing with X plan (or any others), let me know. My ordering bank wasn't letting me pull up "Plans" today but now it will.

I'm curious about X-plan. I ordered my 2015 today (400A, manual trans, Perf Pack, Recaros) and I get X-plan, but we didn't bother to list it on the order sheet. I'd be curious to hear how much that takes off.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Well I just signed up for MCA to get the x plan pricing. Couldn't seem to log in to the MCA site as I was having trouble with my password and log in. Hoepfully I can get it squared away in the morning. Really thinking about calling up one of our 2 local dealers tomorrow and seeing what they say about deposits

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
So this is what I would get:
Base GT (300A)
Perfomance package
Enhanced Security Package

Thats pretty much all I want. None of the other options really appeal to me. I looked it up and I do get the x-plan pricing. :thumb2:

Did the math, looks like this would be $35,815 without x-plan pricing?

Last edited:

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
Cam, any idea what a Dplan will be on the 400 and 401? Not adding anything else. I'd like recaros. But may be annoying to sit in all day of a DD

908ssp

forum member
Reaction score
305 hp for the stock eco boost. If you are in the mind to hotrod and live with the consequences 350 hp will be a piece of cake and 400 hp with stock internals is probably not unreasonable over that the internals won't last is my bet.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
So this is what I would get:
Base GT (300A)
Perfomance package
Enhanced Security Package

Thats pretty much all I want. None of the other options really appeal to me. I looked it up and I do get the x-plan pricing. :thumb2:

Did the math, looks like this would be $35,815 without x-plan pricing?

X plan on this would be $33,740.20

Cam, any idea what a Dplan will be on the 400 and 401? Not adding anything else. I'd like recaros. But may be annoying to sit in all day of a DD

400A - $34,852.60
401A - $36,400.60

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
I wish I could see the interior in person. Only time I saw the '15 was at fabulous fords and it was on a rotating display with no access to the interior. I'm stuck between color options also. Really like them in silver, red, and white. Don't want another black car since I won't be getting rid of my 06

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
I'm leaning heavily to that silver one I saw in person. I literally stared at it spinning for 10 minutes straight. Wish I could have gotten a better look at the interior though

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
The interior looks nice, however I don't see a dramatic improvement compared to the 10-14. I do like the center stack though... but it only looks good with the MFT 8" screen.

I ordered a guard metallic with saddle since I've been drooling over that combo since I saw the pictures of that convertible. Not sure how the gloss black PP wheels will look with it though.

I want to see the difference on the oxford white vs the HP white. Is it a brighter or duller white?

HP is duller than Oxford White IMO.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
The interior looks nice, however I don't see a dramatic improvement compared to the 10-14. I do like the center stack though... but it only looks good with the MFT 8" screen.

I ordered a guard metallic with saddle since I've been drooling over that combo since I saw the pictures of that convertible. Not sure how the gloss black PP wheels will look with it though.

HP is duller than Oxford White IMO.

good, I remember parking my car next to a co-workers BMW and saying to myself "Why is the white on the BMW so much brighter?"

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Yeah, you are not the only one. My GF's 09 with HP has started to yellow really bad in certain areas. I do wish Ford would offer their white platinum metallic tri-coat for the Mustang.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back