GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
f_289572893-392687930.jpeg

27920471.jpg

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
ok, I wasn't sure if there was some extra layer of protection or something. I noticed on the options list that Ruby Red and Tripple Yellow are on there. I guess that just means those colors are more expensive?

claudermilk

Reaction score
Cam, any idea what a Dplan will be on the 400 and 401? Not adding anything else. I'd like recaros. But may be annoying to sit in all day of a DD
They are plenty comfortable. From what I've seen the '15 Recaros look like the exact same seats as the '13/'14 ones. I've done a 9 1/2 hour drive in them and they were comfy the whole time.

what is the tri-coat?
It's a pearl. Looks "creamier" for lack of a better expression than the normal white. It's not a bright white because of this. For a white, it's not bad (I'm not much for white cars, especially performance cars).

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Leather recaros are good for smaller builds, but the cloth ones are much more comfortable IMO. My dad is a big guy and he fits fine in the cloth ones since the material is more forgiving.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
I'd really like the leather on the recaros but I'm scared I might be a little to wide from shoulder to shoulder for uncomfortable fit. Are the seats the same as the 13-14 recaros? I'd like to see if I can find one on the lot I can sit in

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Leather recaros are good for smaller builds, but the cloth ones are much more comfortable IMO. My dad is a big guy and he fits fine in the cloth ones since the material is more forgiving.

Concur and Ryan is defintely a smaller build, LOL! Hell, his might have been special ordered as a booster seat...did the recaro's come with the booster seat option?

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I'd really like the leather on the recaros but I'm scared I might be a little to wide from shoulder to shoulder for uncomfortable fit. Are the seats the same as the 13-14 recaros? I'd like to see if I can find one on the lot I can sit in

Yes, they are the same except now they finally put a seat belt loop on the outter part of the seat.

Concur and Ryan is defintely a smaller build, LOL! Hell, his might have been special ordered as a booster seat...did the recaro's come with the booster seat option?

LOL we can get him a Recaro car seat, they actually exist.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
For those curious about the '15 Convertible, I did find the pricing.

RETAIL PRICES (INCLUDES DEST/DELIVERY - $825)

V6 Convertible (P8E): $29,925
EcoBoost Convertible (P8U) Premium: $35,495
GT Convertible Premium (P8F): $42,425

This is a $5500 upgrade over a Coupe Premium (or a V6)

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Yessir, that's what I said.

$42,425
+1795 401A
+1195 Auto
+795 Nav
+395 Premier Trim
+1295 20" Wheels
+295 Reverse Assist
+1195 Adaptive Cruise
+95 Floor Mats

MSRP: $49,690 :helpme:

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Is that hideous base stereo going to be easily removable for an aftermarket larger faced unit? I contemplating base or premium because I'm going to be changing the wheels anyway since you can't get PP wheels on an auto

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back